How Online Media Works
As a leader in online advertising, you know that operations and technology are part of every aspect of online advertising, and that you need to stay on the cutting edge to succeed. OPS is a unique opportunity to unlock how online media really works, and find solutions to today’s most important challenges in online advertising.
Taking place June 10 in New York, OPS is where ad operations and media technology leaders meet, develop best practices and work together to solve today’s most important challenges in online advertising.
The conversation at OPS will cover cutting-edge topics including:
The maturation of native advertising models – everyone’s doing it, but how?
Emerging measurement models: CPV & CPE
The ongoing shift to mobile platforms and mobile as the new normal
Responsive web and advertising tools and methods
Understanding today’s digital advertising technology stack; how to find solutions that fit not only your requirements but also your business.
Integrate standalone technologies into platforms, and build a media system to support your media business
Benchmarking your business practices against your peers
- and more!
OPS will feature three concurrent content tracks covering how online media works from different perspectives: Screens, Tech and Native. All three tracks will feature current case studies and best practices from the most senior leaders in online advertising:
Screens: mobile, tablet, multi-screen, multi-channel, responsive
Tech: systems, solutions, integration, technology strategy
Native: sponsored, embedded, native advertising, CMS & ad serving, measurement, scalability, measurement
As a digital strategist, OPS is the one event where you’ll be certain to get the information you need to stay competitive and maximize the profitability of your business. Join us for OPS June 10 in New York!
See what OPS has to offer:
Who can attend?
AdMonsters believes in quality over quantity. The quality of the community and the experience at our events is what creates value for participants and sponsors. OPS is open to online media publishing companies, advertising agencies, brands and anyone in the industry who is developing, distributing or monetizing mobile content.
We review all registration requests for our events and vet potential participants to keep the content and discussion relevant and specific for all participates and to ensure the highest possible quality of the AdMonsters community at each event.
Brand marketers and advertising agency executives may qualify for a complimentary pass. Submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your primary business model is selling technology solutions or services and you are interested in reaching the OPS audience, you may want to consider becoming a sponsor of the event. Please contact email@example.com to discuss the unique programs that we have developed to engage with our audience.
OPS is a unique opportunity to unlock how online media really works, and find solutions to today’s most important challenges in online advertising. Taking place June 10 in New York, OPS is where ad operations and media technology leaders meet, develop best practices and work together to solve today’s most important challenges in online advertising.
- 12:00 pm Breakfast and Networking
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS
- 1:15 pm Redefining the Digital Opportunity With DoubleClick
- 1:30 pm Keynote: The New Publisher
- 2:20 pm Using AI and Big Data to Unlock Business Value from Your Audiences
- 2:20 pm The Editorial Side of Ads, or the Ad Side of Editorial?
- 2:20 pm The Longest Yard: Multi-Channel Measurement
- 2:30 pm The Triumph of Transparency
- 3:00 pm Networking Break and Trade Show
- 3:30 pm Getting Mobile Right
- 3:30 pm Tying Native to Commerce
- 3:30 pm Technology Stack for Tomorrow: Conde Nast’s Catalyst Platform
- 3:30 pm Mozilla: The Browser Is Only the Beginning
- 3:30 pm Where Do Trading Desks Go From Here?
- 3:40 pm The Ad Ops Guide to Multi-Platform, Programmatic Video
- 3:50 pm The New Wave In Native: Mobile Video
- 4:00 pm Programmatic Reporting: Ending The Spreadsheet Nightmare
- 4:20 pm Leaping Native Measurement Hurdles
- 4:20 pm Getting OTT Advertising Off the Ground
- 4:20 pm Weather Company: Mobile Is the First Screen of Many
- 4:20 pm Programmatic 2.0: Are You Ready?
- 5:00 pm Lunch Buffet & Trade Show
- 6:00 pm Mobile Native: The Next Automation Opportunity
- 6:15 pm Keynote: Leaving the Banner Behind
- 7:00 pm Video and Mobile Viewability Open Forum
- 7:00 pm The Future of Agency Data Targeting
- 7:00 pm Beyond E-Business: When IO Automation Comes to Town
- 7:00 pm Brands Embrace Their Inner (and Outer) Publishers
- 7:00 pm Streamlining Native Management
- 7:40 pm Networking Break and Trade Show
- 8:10 pm The Omnichannel Initiative
- 8:10 pm Native Advertising Benchmarks
- 8:10 pm RTT not RTB: The Race to the Top
- 8:30 pm Maximizing Native Revenue in a Banner-less Web
- 8:30 pm Stack Wars, Episode VII: Battle for LUMA
- 9:00 pm Native, the Forbes Way
- 9:00 pm Looking Beyond Viewability’s Painful Rollout
- 9:00 pm All Screens Great and Small: Fireside Chat With Mindshare’s Lee Doyle
- 9:50 pm Cocktail Reception and Speed Dating