Conferences and Events
AdMonsters 2014 Event Calendar
- February 23-26 – Publisher Forum – New Orleans, LA
- April 29 – OPS – London
- June 10 – OPS – New York
- June 22-24 – Publisher Forum – Amsterdam
- August 17-20 – Publisher Forum – Columbia Gorge (Portland), OR
- Oct 16 – OPS – Munich
- Oct 22-24 – Marketing Ops/Tech Summit – San Diego, CA
- Oct 22-24 – Media Analytics Summit – San Diego, CA
- Oct 23 – Media Finance Summit – San Diego, CA
- Nov 11 – Screens – London
- Nov 9-12 – Publisher Forum – Austin, TX
Interested in sponsorship? Please see this page for full details on sponsorship opportunities.
OPS is for online advertising leaders. OPS is where we tackle the big issues and learn to leverage operations for increased profitability. Agencies are looking to Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Real Time Bidding engines (RTB) and Ad Exchanges to more efficiently buy the audiences advertisers want to reach. Publishers are automating workflow and developing yield management capabilities to maximize revenue. Online advertising networks add value as they evolve and reduce friction in the marketplace. At the core of all these changes and suddenly thrust into the spotlight, are ad operations teams.
As a digital marketing leader, you know that technology now drives every aspect of marketing, and that you need to stay on the cutting edge to succeed. The Marketing Operations and Technology Summit is a unique opportunity to find solutions to today’s most important marketing challenges.
The Media Analytics Summit is a two-day conference for analytics practitioners and data experts at media companies, brought to you by the creators of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum and the creators of the eMetrics Summit. This event offers analytics and data experts from publishers and broadcasters the opportunity to share ideas and best practices for how analytics drives profitability.