5:30 pm — 8:30 pm
One World Trade Center (South Entrance), 60th floor
285 Fulton St, NYC
Enjoy a night of beverages, hors d’oeuvres, and networking with your local publisher peers, as well as an insightful discussion about how publishers can maximize business via creative solutions. No fee—just the AdMonsters experience.
When reviewing campaign performance, how many times have you thought, “Well, the targeting was on point but the creative was lame”? Considering the innovations publisher revenue teams have sparked with programmatic and other monetization technologies, they are in a prime position to revolutionize digital creative.
Opportunity is knocking. The proliferation of platforms—from mobile to social and even connected TV—has advertisers leaning more on publishers for creative solutions at scale. A solid creative offering can win additional business, drive better ad performance, and improve user experience.
During this meetup, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage the latest breakthroughs in creative technology;
- Scaling creative development;
- Effectively integrating ad design into workflows;
- Using creative services to up-sell advertisers;
- Smart formats for different platforms;
- Evaluating and optimizing creative performance;
- Transferable skill sets for creative;
- What to look for in a creative management partner;
- And more!
Senior Director, Revenue Operations
Vice President, Ad Product
Associate Director, Media Stategy & Distribution
Agencies, brands, and publishers are welcome to attend.
Technology providers: Due to space constraints, a limited amount of tech or service providers will be allowed entry, and each company will be limited to one registrant.