6:00 pm — 8:30 pm
New York Times
620 8th Ave, 15th Floor
(entrance on 40th Street)
New York, NY 10018
(Photo ID required)
Enjoy a night of beverages, hors d’oeuvres, and networking with your local publisher and agency peers, as well as an insightful discussion about the importance of user experience in advertising for both sellers and buyers. No fee—just the AdMonsters experience.
News flash—context matters! Increasingly, advertisers are realizing the impact of great user experiences on their spend. According to a recent Group M study, ads appearing in quality online environments prove 42% more cost-effective based on engagement, viewability, and dwell time.
The pressure on publishers to deliver premium inventory is only heating up, especially as limitations on third-party cookie usage increases. Nowhere does this ring truer than in the world of video, where an awesome UX is dependent upon data and a poor UX can lead directly to failure.
From this meetup panel, you’ll learn:
- How media buyers determine what constitutes a quality environment;
- How publishers demonstrate valuable supply to advertisers;
- What are quality views vs non-quality views;
- What are the most important metrics in quantifying quality;
- What role the ad team plays in user experience;
- Which key strategies and tactics should be included in your user experience considerations;
- How to streamline your video operation to build a better user experience that lowers churn rates;
- How optimization and contextual relevance impacts UX leading to stronger performance metrics and better monetization;
- And more!
GM, North America
Sr. Director, Revenue Analytics and Operations
The New York Times
Managing Director, North America
Agencies, brands, and publishers are welcome to attend.
Technology providers: Due to space constraints, a limited amount of tech or service providers will be allowed entry, and each company will be limited to one registrant.