OPS is about the future of advertising.
Premium advertisers demand premium support and solutions. Learn how to drive and support brand advertising in an increasingly automated world.
OPS is the future of advertising.
Who attends OPS?
- Commercial Directors
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Heads of Online
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Due to exceptional demand attendance will be limited to two people per company. Space for a third attendee may open up in the future but we can only approve two for now.
What's included in your pass
All passes include full access to OPS New York. You'll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast and lunch
- The Wrap Party
- Full contact database of all attendees and speakers
News & Updates
- Paul Smurl, Vice President, NYTimes.com Paid Products, Strategy and Business Development and Advertising Planning/Operations
- Doug Weaver, Founder and CEO at Upstream Group
- Rob Norman, CEO North America & Interaction Worldwide, GroupM
- Matt Barash, Vice President & Advertising Director at Forbes Digital Media
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS
- 1:20 pm Keynote Address: Doug Weaver, Founder and CEO of Upstream Group
- 2:10 pm ADTECH Sponsor Session: Rich Media Re-imagined
- 2:10 pm AdMeld Sponsor Session: Driving the Industry Forward
- 3:30 pm Focus on Session: Data as a Revenue Channel
- 3:30 pm Focus On Session: Context is King: Adding Effectiveness to Reaching People Locally
- 3:30 pm Focus On Session: Unlocking the Potential of Video
- 5:10 pm Keynote Address: A Commitment to Innovation
- 6:00 pm PubMatic Sponsor Session: The Blurring Lines Between Direct & Indirect Sales
- 6:00 pm Rubicon Sponsor Session: Demystifying RTB
- 7:20 pm Privacy Panel: Operating on the Front Lines of the Privacy Debate
- 8:10 pm Follow the Leaders: Making Sense of the Ecosystem
- 8:10 pm Focus On Session: Premium at Scale
- 8:10 pm Focus on Session: Bridging the Divide between Audience Buyers and Sellers
- 8:10 pm Synergy in Digital Sales and Operations: Who's at the Table?
- 8:50 pm OPS Wrap Up Panel: What Makes Premium Premium?
- 9:30 pm After-party
If your company offers products or services to digital agencies or online publishers, we urge you to take a look at our sponsorship opportunities for 2011 to gather input from an engaging group of industry leaders about your products and services. We look forward to seeing you at OPS New York.
Full conference sponsorship details are available here.
Director of Advertising Operations, BlogHer
VP, Director of Digital Ad Operations, Universal McCann
OPS Wrap Up Panel: What Makes Premium Premium?
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
OPS takes you to the heart of the digital industry, exploring current and future trends in a lively and informed way - not to be missed for those wanting to stay ahead of the curve.
Helen Clifford Jones
Senior Sales Director at Maxifier