Digital advertising leaders focus on shaping the new data driven marketplace
OPS Markets brings operations leaders at the forefront of the field together to lead the discussion. OPS Markets brings together online media leaders building the market and trading infrastructure for online advertising. Be part of OPS Markets to learn how to leverage RTB, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, and data providers to maximize your online advertising in a market-driven environment. At OPS Markets realise the revenue potential of publisher data, understand campaign and inventory management in an RTB world. Learn how to work with 3rd party data providers and re- target strategies. Connect the dots between DSPs and SSps and more.
Participants in this unique one-day forum will share best practices from across the industry related to the increasingly complex digital advertising marketplace.
The first European OPS Markets was filled with close to 200 leading digital advertisers and the same can be expected. Attendees included Founder Agenda21, Head of Mobile BSkyB, MD GroupM, Head of DR Optimisation & Data Strategy, Yahoo! EMEA.
Who attends and what to expect at OPS Markets
OPS, like all AdMonsters events, is centered around the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practices, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions. OPS is about results – tangible, practical, and pragmatic solutions and best practices that can be implemented immediately. AdMonsters encourages attendees to join in the debate!
Attendee titles include:
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Due to exceptional demand attendance will be limited to two people per company. Space for a third attendee may open up in the future but we can only approve two for now.
News & Updates
Registrations for this event have now closed.
- Keynote Speaker: Martin Kelly, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Infectious Media
- Keynote Speaker: Tim Gentry, Head of Optimisation & Effectiveness, Guardian News & Media
- Focus on Speaker: Claude Spasevski, Chairman & CEO, Marnie Digital
- Focus on Speaker: Sacha Berlik, Co-Founder & CEO, MexAd
- Focus on Speaker: Martin Van Der Meij, Yield Manager, De Telegraaf
- 10:00 pm OPS Markets Wrap Up Panel
- 2:00 pm Welcome to OPS Markets!
- 2:20 pm OPS Market Morning Keynote: Martin Kelly, Infectious Media
- 2:20 pm Keynote Sponsor Session: nugg.ad
- 3:00 pm Richard Foan, Executive Director, Communication and Innovation, ABC
- 3:20 pm Pan-European Automated Trading Strategies
- 3:20 pm Taking the Secondary Channel to New Levels
- 4:00 pm Morning Networking Break
- 4:20 pm Partner Sponsor Session: DoubleClick
- 4:30 pm Partner Sponsor Session: Grapeshot
- 4:50 pm Leaders in the Industry - Panel Discussion
- 5:30 pm Lunch
- 6:30 pm The Evolving Sales & Ops Relationship
- 6:30 pm Advertising with Data from Social Media
- 6:30 pm The Role of the Network
- 7:20 pm OPS Markets Afternoon Keynote: Tim Gentry, Guardian News & Media
- 7:20 pm Keynote Sponsor Session: The Rubicon Project
- 8:00 pm Afternoon Networking Break
- 8:20 pm Data: Audience Efficiency
- 8:20 pm Changing Market – Changing Roles
- 9:10 pm Partner Sponsor Session: PubMatic
- 9:20 pm Privacy: What You Need to Know
- 9:20 pm The Privacy Panel
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
Co-Founder & Managing Partner,
Head of Optimisation & Effectiveness
Guardian News & Media
Focus On... Sessions
Martin Van Der Meij
Managing Director UK
Co-Founder & CEO
Senior Director for Global & Data Targetting
Head of Technology
International VP, UK MD PubMatic
Business Product Manager
The Future of Digital Advertising
CBDO & Chairman
Vice-President and General Manager, International
Executive Director of Communications & Innovation, ABC
Director of Regulatory Affairs
C. Eoin Townsend
UK Country Manager
Speak at OPS Markets: Stand out from the crowd
Please get in touch via email@example.com for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
If you would like the opportunity to stand out among your peers and be recognised as a leader in the online publishing industry, please get in touch to discuss speaking opportunities. If there is a topic you would like to see raised at OPS Markets, please let us know.
Position yourself as a thought leader in the digital advertising field and present a topic you feel is important in the current industry climate to your peers at OPS Markets. We have various available speakings sessions throughout the event, take the opportunity to voice your issues, your solutions and discuss the future of advertising.