New York | April 19, 2012
Build the Mobile Future
OPS Mobile - Build the Mobile future
Mobile is not an extension of the web. It's a redefinition. Learn how advertising will never be the same.
The landscape for online advertising is no longer just the 'terrestrial' or PC-based internet – it now includes a much broader and more complex world including smartphones, tablets, networked game consoles, connected TV's, and all sorts of other connected devices, many of which are not plugged in and tied down but carried around in pockets and used throughout the day.
OPS Mobile will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in a world of connected devices. If your business is built around mobile media, you cannot afford to miss OPS Mobile.
- Register before April 1, 2012 and pay only $750
- Register after April 1, 2012 and pay $850
The Full Conference Fee is $850 (USD)
- Attendance to OPS Markets, NY, April 18, 2012
- Attendance to OPS Dinner, NY, April 18, 2012
- Attendance to OPS Mobile, NY, April 19, 2012
Who attends OPS Mobile
OPS Mobile is an open door event. The event is not exclusive to ad operations professionals but is open to everyone in the industry who understands the importance of operations to the success of mobile advertising. The agenda for OPS Mobile will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, best practices, emerging trends in the field and expert-led sessions covering an array of topics specific to ad operations and technology for the mobile internet. Typical attendees are senior managers, directors, vice-presidents and professionals who have over five years experience in the industry.
What to expect at OPS Mobile
Participants in this one-day conference will share best practices from across the industry. The agenda will be comprised of carefully curated sessions covering specific operational challenges and opportunities, led by operations leaders working at the forefront of the field.
Conference session topics will include:
- Meet the Players in Mobile Ad Technology
- Platforms + Devices + Gateways + App Stores = Complexity!
- Mobile Video - Exciting, but is it For Real?
- Ad Metrics and Analytics in a Mobile World
- Targeting users on Mobile Devices - What’s New & Different?
- Geo-enabled Local/Real-Time Advertising
- Inventory Management and Optimization for Mobile Advertising
- Third Party Ad Serving on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Ad Networks and Exchanges