Sonoma | March 1, 2015 to March 4, 2015
Making Media Work
AdMonsters Publisher Forum XXXV
Publisher Forum Sonoma is sold out.
Join us at one of our other upcoming events:
- OPS – New York – June 9, 2015
- AdMonsters Publisher Forum – Charleston, SC – August 23-26, 2015
- AdMonsters Publisher Forum – La Jolla (San Diego) – November 8-11, 2015
Making Media Work
An unparalleled conference for 100 leaders in digital ad operations and technology. AdMonsters Publisher Forum attendees will:
- Connect directly with technology service providers and see their solutions in action
- Share knowledge and learn from each other [during attendee-led sessions]
- Solve problems together and develop best practices with peers
- Grow and be inspired by the true thought leaders in digital media
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum – and our attendees agree:
"AdMonsters is the single best venue for learning from and connecting with the sharpest, most motivated digital ops professionals."
"AdMonsters blows all other conferences away! It is by far the most applicable conference for digital media professionals."
"AdMonsters is hands-down the best conference for this subject matter."
"It's great to interact and share ideas with some of the smartest people in the business."
“The best place to connect with and learn from peers who speak the ad ops language.”
Registration for this event is now only $1,495 and includes:
- 3.5 day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Attendee-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday evening cocktail reception and dinner
- Monday evening sponsored "Speed Dating" networking reception
- Sponsor & attendee Monday dinner
- Attendee-only Tuesday dinner
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
How do I convince my boss that I need to be at Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are the best place for digital media professionals to stay on top of current trends and standards in the industry. 100% of past conference attendees say that they bring valuable information back to their jobs. No other event comes close to offering the networking opportunities available at Publisher Forum that continue to develop long after the conference is over.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists and operations and technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
Should I also become an AdMonsters member?
AdMonsters Members have full access to all the premium features of the site, including free downloads of special reports. You also get full access to conference sessions and content. So if you have to miss a Publisher Forum (the horror!), you can still view the slides from each of the sessions. Membership costs just $199 a year. You can become a member now, or add it to your order when registering for a Publisher Forum.