AdMonsters Publisher Forum: Making Media Work
The Big Easy is where 100 of the top senior leaders in online ad tech and ad operations will converge this February for the first Publisher Forum of 2014.
Join us and be part of this elite group to discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback — and our attendees agree. See what they have to say about Publisher Forums:
“AdMonsters is the single best venue for learning from and connecting with the sharpest, most motivated digital ops professionals.”
“AdMonsters blows all other conferences away! It is by far the most applicable conference for Ad and Sales Ops professionals.”
“AdMonsters is hands-down the best conference for this subject matter.”
“It’s great to interact and share ideas with some of the smartest people in the business.”
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists and operations and technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- Two reasons: The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
What does an AdMonsters Membership give me?
By becoming an AdMonsters Member, you’ll have full access to all the premium features of the site -- and full access to conference sessions and content. So even if you have to miss a Publisher Forum (the horror!), you can still view the slides from each of the sessions. Get full access for just $199 a year. You can become a member now, or add it to your order when registering for a Publisher Forum.
News & Updates
New Orleans is Sold Out.
Waiting List Now Open for Publisher Forum.
Publisher Forum is a can't-miss conference where 100 of the top senior leaders in online ad tech and ad operations converge. Join us to be part of this elite group as we discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the same opportunity for exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
- 11:00 pm Member-Sponsor Speed Dating
- 1:00 am Member and Sponsor Reception
- 2:00 pm Welcome and Introduction
- 2:20 pm Peering Into the Visual Web
- 3:20 pm A New Era of Digital Advertising
- 4:20 pm Networking Break
- 4:40 pm The Do's and Don'ts of a Programmatic Video Strategy
- 5:10 pm Winners' Circle: DMLA Honorees Panel with Dan Foehner, Barbara Healy and Julian Zilberbrand
- 5:50 pm Lunch
- 6:50 pm Getting in Front of Viewability
- 6:50 pm Putting Analytics to Work for Ops
- 7:40 pm Making Programmatic Efficient
- 7:40 pm Native, In-Pic and Other Non-Ad-Served Revenue
- 8:20 pm Networking Break
- 8:50 pm Ask an Agency Guy: One on One with Julian Zilberbrand
- 8:50 pm Platform to Platform, Channel to Channel: Streamlining Order Management and Operations
- 9:30 pm Cultivating an Environment for Innovation
- 11:00 pm Member-Only Dinner
- 1:00 am Member-Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 2:10 pm Conquering the Mobile Frontier
- 3:10 pm A Clear Path to More Revenue
- 3:30 pm Stack Wars, Episode VII: Battle for LUMA
- 3:50 pm Networking Break
- 4:10 pm RTB: How publishers can price as smart as buyers are bidding
- 4:10 pm Audience Extension, Beyond the Makegood.
- 4:10 pm Get with the Program[matic]: A fireside chat with USA TODAY Sports
- 4:10 pm DoubleClick Sponsor Breakout: Unlocking the Power of Data
- 4:10 pm A New Hope: Ad Yield Combat Training
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Sessions, II
- 6:00 pm Off-Site Activities
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!