Making Big Money in Mobile
With nearly 110 million mobile smartphone subscribers and 30 million tablet users in the US, consumers are accessing content anytime, anywhere. As this trend continues, every publisher invested in mobile needs a monetization strategy for their mobile initiatives. Learn how you can convert your mobile initiatives into tangible revenue today by attending Publisher Forum: Mobile.
Publisher Forum: Mobile is the only conference to focus specifically on turning mobile usage into revenue and profit for publishers, app developers and mobile web developers. Whether you’re mobile-first, mobile-only, mobile-also or just mobile-curious, Publisher Forum: Mobile offers ideas and solutions for digital publishers and mobile app developers who are creating and monetizing mobile content.
Register today to hear from leading mobile ops experts, mobile app developers, technologists, strategists and CROs and start making big money on your mobile initiatives today.
- “Crunching Numbers: Simplying Measurement in Our Mobile World,” David Gill, VP Emerging Media, The Nielsen Company
- “Pandora’s Path into Mobile,” Joanna Bloor, VP Sales Operations, Pandora Media
Recently Added Sessions:
- “Co-Signing on Mobile: How Ops and Product Can Work Together,” Ruth Calhoun and Steven Yarger ofTrulia
- “Integrating Media into the m-Commerce Experience,” Oleg Korenfeld, GM Media Operations,Thrillist
- “One Screen, Two Screens, Big Screen, Small Screen,” James Gaffar, Manager of Mobile & Emerging Media,NBCUniversal
- How to monetize your mobile audience
- Which mobile metrics are relevant to your bottom line
- Mobile audience fragmentation
- Most effective mobile creative executions
- New trends in RTB
- Mobile buying
- The mobile web
- Mobile audience targeting and tracking
- Yield, revenue and inventory management
Who attends the Publisher Forum: Mobile?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing, media companies and mobile application developers whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum: Mobile
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday.
Your conference pass includes:
- 3.5 days of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of hot topics in ad ops
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Member-only dinner Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such as AdMonsters XXVI.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you're getting and who you'll be with at AdMonsters, and you won't waste precious time figuring out who you're talking to and why they're there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there's no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always "I'm so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!" AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
News & Updates
Catch the highlights of the Mobile Publisher Forum on the Live Blog.
- 11:00 pm Member/Sponsor Speed Dating
- 1:00 am Sponsor & Member Reception
- 2:00 pm Welcome and Intro
- 2:15 pm Crunching Numbers: Simplifying Measurement in Our Mobile World
- 3:15 pm Platinum Sponsor Session – DoubleClick
- 4:45 pm State of Ad Operations
- 5:15 pm Lunch
- 6:15 pm One Screen, Two Screens, Big Screen, Small Screen
- 6:15 pm Co-Signing on Mobile: How Ops and Product Can Work Together
- 7:15 pm Integrating Media into the m-Commerce Experience
- 7:15 pm Applying Yield Management Strategies to Mobile
- 8:30 pm When Worlds Collide: Mobile Video Advertising
- 8:30 pm Developing a Mobile Strategy from the Ground Up
- 9:30 pm Mobile Ad Ops – Myth Busters
- 1:00 am Member/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 2:00 pm FTC: Privacy on Mobile
- 2:30 pm Nexage: Unleashing the Power of Analytics
- 3:05 pm MoPub: Transparency: Why Agencies are Rapidly Turning Their Attention to Mobile RTB
- 3:25 pm Coffee Break
- 3:45 pm InMobi Breakout: How to Unlock New Revenue Streams Through Mobile – Today
- 3:45 pm MoPub Breakout: How to Get the Most from Real-Time Bidding for Mobile
- 4:45 pm InMobi Breakout: How to Unlock New Revenue Streams Through Mobile – Today
- 4:45 pm MoPub Breakout: How to Get the Most from Real-Time Bidding for Mobile
- 5:30 pm Pick Up Boxed Lunch
- 5:45 pm Lunch & Offsite Activity
- 6:20 pm Offsite Activities
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
Position yourself as a thought leader in the digital advertising field and present a topic you feel is important in the current industry climate to your peers at the first US Publisher Forum: Mobile. We have various available speakings sessions throughout the event – take the opportunity to voice your issues, your solutions and discuss the future of advertising.