Interested in the latest in Ad Operations and Ad Technology?
AdMonsters Southeast Asia brings commercial directors and operations leaders at the forefront of the field in the region together to lead the discussion on building the market and infrastructure for online advertising. Be part of AdMonsters Southeast Asia to learn how to leverage Video, Mobile, RTB, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, and data providers to maximize your online advertising. At AdMonsters Southeast Asia realize the revenue potential of publisher data, and understand campaign, yield, and inventory management in an RTB world.
Participants in this unique one-day forum will share best practices from across the industry related to the increasingly complex digital advertising marketplace.
The first AdMonsters Southeast Asia was SOLD OUT and filled Commercial and Operations leaders from across the digital media industry. Attendees included participants from OMD, Aegis, Starcom Mediavest, ESPN Star Sports, Yahoo!, Google, MSN, Singtel, SPH, Facebook, Turner Time Warner, and CBS Interactive to name a few.
AdMonsters Southeast Asia is brought to you in partnership with Web Wednesday Singapore – where digital media conversations happen in Southeast Asia.
Who attends AdMonsters
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies and advertising agencies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology and revenue. If you are a Commercial Director or a Senior Ad Operations Professional then this event is for you! If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so register TODAY.
What to expect at AdMonsters
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30–60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round–table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
News & Updates
AdMonsters SE Asia is sold out
Registrations will be placed on a waiting list
- Focus on Speaker: John Collaga, Director or Digital Media Operations at ESPN Star Sports
- Focus on Speaker: Chris Yeo, Founder and CEO, ASpecialMedia
- Focus on Speaker: Arvind Sethumadhavan, Regional Practice Lead for Social and ROI Analytics at Isobar (Aegis)
- Focus on Speaker: Craig Law-Smith, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Amobee APAC
- Focus on Speaker: Rajitha Dahanayake, Founder and CEO of eMarketingEye
- Focus on Speaker: Lawrence Chua, Analytics Director at XM-Asia
- Focus on Speaker: Lovnish Bhatia, General Manager at Vdopia APAC
- Keynote Speaker: Matt Harty, General Manager, Accuen APAC at Annalect Group
- 10:30 pm Cocktails and Speed Dating
- 1:30 pm Registration
- 2:00 pm Welcome and Introduction to AdMonsters
- 2:15 pm Agency Trading Desks in APAC- 2012
- 3:00 pm Exchanges and RTB: A Publisher's Friend or Foe?
- 3:35 pm Moving Beyond BT: Data Management Platforms and Big Data
- 4:10 pm Morning Break
- 4:25 pm Platinum Sponsor Session: BRANDSCREEN
- 4:55 pm Making Content Social: Strategies for Integration between Content and Social Media
- 5:30 pm Making Video Work: Choosing the Right Video Adserver
- 6:05 pm Lunch
- 7:05 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: Brightcove
- 7:20 pm Analytics as a Revenue Driver: Creating an Analytics Strategy that helps Make Money
- 7:55 pm SEO that Works: How Publishers and Site Owners Find the Balance between SEO and Editorial (Content)
- 8:30 pm Afternoon Break
- 8:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: Operative
- 9:00 pm Monetizing Mobile: Building a Profitable Mobile Ecosystem
Unique and Targeted Sponsorship Opportunity
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders and decision makers to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem.
This is the second year for the AdMonsters Southeast Asia Event! Last year's event was sold out and was considered successful by AdMonster attendees and by our sponsors from AdMeld, Video Plaza, Operative, and MediaMind.
This year's event looks to be bigger! There are limited sponsorship opportunities - confirm your place and presence in front of senior online advertising operations and technology leaders in the region NOW! Contact us for more information and a customized solution for your marketing needs. BOOK TODAY!
We look forward to working with you at AdMonsters Southeast Asia!
General Manager, Accuen APAC at Annalect Group (Omnicom Media Group)
Focus On Sessions
Director of Digital Media Operations, ESPN Star Sports (ESS)
Social & ROI Analytics Lead, Isobar APAC
Moving Beyond BT: Data Management Platforms and Big Data
Founder and CEO
Director of Strategy and Business Development
Founder and CEO
General Manager, Vdopia APAC
Analytics Director, XM Asia
Please get in touch via [email protected] for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
If you would like the opportunity to stand out among your peers and be recognised as a leader in the online publishing industry, please get in touch to discuss speaking opportunities. If there is a topic you would like to see raised at the Publisher Forum, please let us know.