“Native advertising is not new. Native advertising has long been table stakes for publishers monetizing their web inventory and traffic,” says, Jessica Muñoz, SVP Product Marketing & GTM Strategy, LiveIntent.
In fact, eMarketer predicts spend for native advertising to reach $57.27 billion this year.
But leveraging native ads for monetizing email newsletters isn’t as easy as it is on the web. And in case you haven’t heard, email newsletters are booming. So it’s a good thing that with technological advancements, native programmatic advertising in email is proving to be efficient and effective, contributing significantly to publishers’ programmatic revenue.
Publishers like SANDOW Media are using LiveIntent’s Native Ad Blueprints to leverage their first-party audience data to build a scalable ad sales program around premium ad packages that resonate with their audiences while driving deeper buyer engagement by combining native formats for email newsletters and programmatic advertising.
Check out this video from our recent webinar — How Pubs Are Increasing Revenue While Delivering Premium Ad Experiences In Email — with Jessica Munoz, SVP Product Marketing & GTM Strategy, LiveIntent and Bobby Bonett, VP, Digital, SANDOW.
- How SANDOW streamlined workflows while delivering dynamic ads with more granular targeting and personalization
- How SANDOW is seeing better CTRs than with display ads
- How Native Ad Blueprints helps pubs improve operational efficiency
- How Native Ad Blueprints helps pubs increase revenue and engagement
- How to employ robust targeting to easily execute multiple direct campaigns simultaneously
- How native programmatic ads can be just as engaging as content, and even more so