Building the Future of TV and Video
Television is being re-built from the bottom up. As users and viewers demand freedom, TV enabled by web technologies is leapfrogging “linear” and “video” to become a fully digital, truly connected media platform of the future – and it’s happening now.
OPS TV brings together the online media leaders, video experts and television innovators who are building the infrastructure for what will become the world’s largest digital media platform. Be part of OPS TV to learn cutting edge techniques and emerging best practices in online video advertising, connected TV, instream video and much more.
Who attends OPS TV
OPS TV is an open-door event. The event is not exclusive to ad operations professionals but is open to everyone in the industry who understands the importance of operations to the success of video and ICTV advertising. The agenda for OPS TV will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, best practices, emerging trends in the field and expert-led sessions covering an array of topics specific to ad operations and technology for video and ICTV. Typical attendees are senior managers, directors, vice-presidents and professionals who have over five years experience in the industry.
What to expect at OPS TV
Participants in this one-day conference will share best practices from across the industry. The agenda will be comprised of carefully curated sessions covering specific operational challenges and opportunities, led by operations leaders working at the forefront of the field.
Conference session topics will include:
- The Evolution of Video Advertising
- Video Ad Standards – What's in VAST/VPAID?
- The Opportunities in Video on Demand
- Getting Creative With Video Ad Units
- Is Social Video a Viable Channel?
- Video Convergence/Device Fragmentation
- Audience Targeting and Video RTB
News & Updates
OPS TV is over, but certainly not forgotten – read about the action on the live blog, enjoy this supplemental guide to the keynotes and panels and a background report on CIMM's TAXI standard.
Also, if you attended the event or have a paid membership, check out the event summary and click on speakers to view their presentations (where available). And come back soon for full-length keynote videos!
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS TV
- 1:10 pm Keynote Sponsor: LiveRail
- 1:20 pm Breaking the TV Model and Rebuilding It
- 2:00 pm Leveraging Discovery and Distribution to Reach Scale in Online Video
- 2:20 pm Beyond the Desktop
- 2:20 pm Private Video Marketplaces – The New Gateway to Ad Budgets?
- 3:00 pm Networking Break
- 3:30 pm Buying TV in a Digital World
- 3:30 pm Monetizing the Stream: The Challenge of Mid-Roll
- 3:30 pm Dynamic Ad Insertion: The Intersection of Strategy and Ops
- 4:10 pm Lunch
- 5:00 pm Keynote Sponsor: Vindico
- 5:10 pm The Future Economics of TV and Video
- 5:50 pm Does the Media Industry Need a UPC Code to Track Content and Ads Across Platforms?
- 6:30 pm Ad-ID - The Foundation of Cross-Platform Measurement, Operations and Administration
- 6:40 pm Networking Break
- 7:10 pm Social TV Interaction: A Meeting of Dadaists
- 7:10 pm All Over TV Everywhere
- 7:10 pm Digital Video Syndication: The New Broadcasting
- 8:00 pm Partner Sponsor: Videoplaza
- 8:10 pm State of the Multiscreen Union
- 8:50 pm If Viewers Are in Control, Where Will They Take Us?
- 9:30 pm Cocktail Reception
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
|Breaking the TV Model and Rebuilding It |
Senior Vice President
DISH Media Sales & Analytics
|Future Economics of TV and Video|
Media Ecologist & Chairman
Media Advisory Group
|State of the Multiscreen Union|
EVP, Advertising Sales
Focus On... Sessions
|Monetizing the Stream: The Challenge of Mid-Roll |
Global Head, Web and Mobile Ad Operations
|Dynamic Ad Insertion: The Intersection of Strategy and Ops|
Executive Director, Advertising and Content Operations
Comcast Video Services
|Eric Steinle |
Head of Product and Design for Web
Executive Director, Digital Media
|How Digital Video Is Changing TV Buying and Vice Versa |
Chief Product Officer
|Digital Video Syndication: The New Broadcasting|
Chief Product Officer
Digital Broadcasting Group
|Robert Davis |
Executive Director, Advanced Video Practice
|All Over TV Everywhere|
Sr. Director, Advertising Operations and Technology
ESPN Digital Media
|Social TV Interaction: A Meeting of Dadaists |
Executive Vice President, Televisual Applications
The Collaborative Alliance
Sr. Director, Advertising & Digital Tech Strategies
Turner Broadcasting System
|Philip M. Napoli|
Professor of Communication and Media Management
Graduate School of Business at Fordham University
|David Kohl |
Advertising Sector Leader, Media & Entertainment Advisory Services
Ernst & Young
|Paul Mears |
SVP Engineering and Technology
Nielsen Media Research
SVP, Head of Architecture and R&D
Viacom Media Networks
|Artie Bulgrin |
Senior Vice President
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM)
Wrap-Up Panel: If Viewers Are in Control, Where Will They Take Us?
|David Lipkin |
VP of Marketing
|Rany Ng |
Group Product Manager, Display Advertising
Head of Product, Viggle
|Bringing Real-Time Bidding to Video |
CEO and Cofounder
|Video Advertising: Scratching the Surface|
|Beyond the Desktop|
|TV Everywhere and Its Business Implications|
Senior Vice President of Revenue and Strategy
|Private Video Marketplaces – The New Gateway to Ad Budgets? |
Henk Van Niekirk
VP, Platform Sales
|Ad-ID – The Foundation of Cross-Platform Measurement, Operations and Administration|
Chief Growth Officer
|What’s Next for the $175 Billion TV Ad Market?|