How can publishers future proof their businesses by turning requests coming in from advertisers into privacy-first, first-party data strategies, especially as the third-party cookie goes away?
That’s exactly what attendees learned at our recent webinar — No Third-party Cookies, No Problem: Ranker on First-party Data in a Privacy-safe World — as Dana OMalley, National VP of Sales at Ranker and Lauren Kroll, Customer Success Manager, Permutive, talked about their partnership and how it helped Ranker realize 4X revenue increase YOY and 25% increase in RFP win rate within six months.
Check out the webinar on-demand now:
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to identify your audience without knowing their identity
- The value of collecting rich first-party data and how to activate it
- Why you need to safeguard your business for a privacy-first world
- Why a multipronged approach is the best path forward — marrying contextual, first-party data and zero-party data
- The difference between publisher cohorts and FLoC
- Why edge computing is better, faster, safer than cloud computing for processing data in a privacy-compliant way
- How Ranker saw a 4X increase in revenue year-on-year and a 25% increase in RFP win rate within six months of partnering with Permutive