OPS Mobile – How will you monetize mobile?
Connectivity is our new reality, and mobile devices are more than just smaller screens. Intensely personal and interactive, mobile drives engagement and creates the opportunity for two-way discourse with the consumer. Now is the time for advertisers to take action and capitalize on this massive mobile opportunity rather than to react too late. At OPS Mobile, digital advertising’s mobile leaders join together to develop the multi-screen strategies of the future – don’t get left behind.
OPS Mobile will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in a world of connected devices. If your business is built around mobile media, you cannot afford to miss OPS Mobile.
Highlights from OPS Mobile 2012
Last year’s OPS Mobile event brought together the brightest industry leaders and companies working to change the way consumers and advertisers interact in the multi-screen environment, covering topics including tangible design, gamification, mobile privacy, tablets, mobile rich media, and more. Check out a video reel of highlights from last year’s OPS Mobile event below.
Co-Located With OPS TV
OPS Mobile is co-located with our second annual OPS TV conference. We’re offering a discounted joint pass that allows for full access to both events.
Who Should Participate
- VP of Ad Operations
- VP of Digital Advertising Solutions
- VP Mobile
- Director of Ad Operations
- Chief Product Officer
- Senior Director of Sales
- VP Global Strategy
- Director of Mobile Partnerships
- Head of Mobile Development
Who participates at OPS Mobile
AdMonsters believes in quality over quantity. The quality of the community and the experience at our events is what creates value for participants and sponsors. OPS Mobile is open to online media publishing companies, advertising agencies, brands and anyone in the industry who is developing, distributing or monetizing mobile content. Typical attendees are VPs, directors and senior managers from across the mobile advertising ecosystem.
We review all registration requests for our events and vet potential participants to keep the content and discussion relevant and specific for all participates and to ensure the highest possible quality of the AdMonsters community at each event.
Brand marketers and advertising agency executives may qualify for a complimentary pass. Submit your request to: email@example.com
If your primary business model is selling technology solutions or services and you are interested in reaching the OPS Mobile audience, you may want to consider becoming a sponsor of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the unique programs that we have developed to engage with our audience.
News & Updates
Register for both OPS Mobile and OPS TV and save!
PromoAt first it was all struggle, but now publishers and advertisers are finding innovative ways to market and monetize across a growing spectrum of media-consuming devices the mobile. Join representatives from BuzzFeed, Vox Media, VivaKi, USA TODAY and more as they discuss mobile strategy, execution and opportunity.
- 1:00 pm Introductions
- 1:10 pm Deliver on the Promise: TV Everywhere is Here
- 1:20 pm Screens in Abundance: The Future of TV and Digital Video
- 2:10 pm Panel: Making Sense of Mobile Video
- 2:50 pm Networking Event
- 3:20 pm Tablet Advertising: Overcoming Obstacles Through Collaboration
- 3:20 pm The Responsive Approach to Monetization
- 4:10 pm Premium Mobile Revenue through Automation
- 4:30 pm Mobile: It's complicated, but it shouldn't be.
- 4:50 pm Lunch
- 5:50 pm Digital Dialogues: The Video Revolution
- 6:20 pm The Multi-Platform Opportunity for the Digital Publisher
- 6:40 pm Plotting Native on Mobile
- 6:40 pm Where It's At – Location-Based Opportunities
- 7:20 pm Networking Break
- 7:50 pm The Brand Protection Trifecta
- 8:10 pm From Viewable to Engagement: Meeting the Mobile Challenge
- 8:40 pm Mobile Monetization: Three Challenges, Three Solutions.
- 8:50 pm Beauty & Brains: Linking Creative and Data for Mobile
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!