Sonoma | March 3, 2013 to March 6, 2013
Publisher Forum XXIX
Registration for this event is now only $1,395
- 3.5 day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" networking drinks reception
- Sponsor & member dinner Monday
- Member-only dinner Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
Interested in discounts for registering to multiple events? Contact us.
Please note that, unfortunately, the venue is now fully booked through the duration of the conference. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note, the conference pass does not include your hotel room. We are offering an exclusive to rate to AdMonsters attendees to stay at the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa of $219 per night (this includes taxes, resort fee, and wireless internet in your room). Please select 'book my accommodation through AdMonsters' when you register for the conference to have your room nights added to your order.
Please Note: If you would like rooms at the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, please secure them through AdMonsters as our discounted rate is not available directly through the hotel. Discounted rooms are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies