Strengthen the foundations of online advertising
Latin American leaders in digital advertising attend AdMonsters Brazil for the in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. Example topics include:
- The strategic role of Ad Operations
- Audience targeting
- Yield, revenue and inventory management
- Emerging platforms
- Organizational structure
- Data monetization and creative executions.
A conference pass provides full access to:
- AdMonsters Brazil
- Keynote address from senior leaders in Latin American online advertising
- Speaker Sessions covering a wide variety of focused ad op relevant topics including;
- ad serving technology,
- inventory management,
- organizational structure,
- business process automation,
- ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
- Exclusive cocktail reception and AdMonsters Dinner
AdMonsters Brasil em Portuguese
Líderes latino-americanos em publicidade digital participarão no AdMonsters Brasil. Haverá discussões estratégicas entre profissionais, focando o desenvolvimento de soluções viáveis e melhores práticas em resposta aos desafios com que a industria se depara.
Os tópicos incluem:
- O papel estratégico da equipe Ad Operations
- Receita, rendimento, gestão de inventário, plataformas emergentes e estrutura organizacional
- Dados de monetização e execuções criativas.
Who should participante in AdMonsters Brazil
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, networks and agencies whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
AdMonsters Brazil themes that define and structure the event are:
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you're getting and who you'll be with at AdMonsters, and you won't waste precious time figuring out who you're talking to and why they're there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there's no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always "I'm so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!" AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
News & Updates
Check out coverage from our media partner Terra!
- 10:00 pm Cocktail Reception
- 12:00 pm Breakfast
- 1:00 pm Welcome and Introduction to AdMonsters - Brazil
- 1:30 pm Keynote: The Evolving Role of Operations
- 2:10 pm Fixing the Present and Creating the Future
- 2:50 pm Platinum Sponsor Session - Google
- 3:20 pm Networking Break
- 3:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: Operative – The Transformation of Ad Operations Into Revenue Operations in Brasil
- 4:00 pm Monetizing Your Audience From Day One
- 4:40 pm Lunch
- 5:50 pm The Retargeting Opportunity
- 6:30 pm Operations Is an Olympic Event - Riza Soares, Terra
- 7:10 pm Standards for the Future
- 7:30 pm Networking Break
- 8:00 pm Workgroup Sessions
- 8:50 pm Event Wrap-Up
- 9:10 pm Cocktail Reception
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
|Evolving the Role of Operations|
Director, Media Revenue Operations
Focus On... Sessions
|Operations Is an Olympic Event|
Global Ad Operations Director
|Fixing the Present and Creating the Future|
CEO, CCO & Cofounder
|Monetizing Your Audience From Day One|
President and Chief Operating Officer
|Rene de Paula|
New Business Director
|The Retargeting Opportunity|
Digital Media Director
Ogilvy & Mather São Paulo
|Scott Spencer |
Director of Product Management
Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange
|The Transformation of Ad Operations Into Revenue Operations in Brasil|
Speak at AdMonsters Brazil: Stand out from the crowd
Position yourself as a thought leader in the digital advertising field and present a topic you feel is important in the current industry climate to your peers at AdMonsters Brazil. We have various available speakings sessions throughout the event, take the opportunity to voice your issues, your solutions and discuss the future of advertising.