The AdMonsters – Sydney conference is focused on online ad operations in the digital advertising industry, with attendance limited to just fifty of the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology. Participants gather for one day of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. Example topics include the strategic role of Ad Operations, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you’re getting and who you’ll be with at AdMonsters, and you won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they’re there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there’s no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always “I’m so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!” AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Who attends AdMonsters Sydney
The event is open to anyone who seeks to understand how Ad Operations can transform revenue into profit. AdMonsters - Sydney will bring together over fifty senior members of the online ad operations community including representatives from from agencies, advertising networks, publishers, portals, and technical and services providers. Attendees can expect a full day of in-depth seminars and workshops that both delve into the key challenges facing the online advertising operations and focus on practical solutions to those challenges.
AdMonsters - Sydney will deliver a deep understanding of the critical technologies, tools, methods and practices that will enable you to turn online ad operations into a source of greater profit. The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Attendance is limited to two delegates per company
To preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited to two people per company and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at AdMonsters Sydney
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for AdMonsters - Sydney will run for one day, with the majority of the agenda comprising of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the conference.
News & Updates
- Keynote Speaker: David Gaines, CEO Maxus AU, "Changing the Face of the Media Buyer"
- Jonathan Despinidic, General Manager Australia, Jemm Media "The importance of developing great internal and external partners"
- Paul Dovas, Chief Executive Officer, ABA, "Why you should fear the iPad?"
- Lynne Hunt, Ad operations Manager, APN News and Media
- Find out about the Work Group Session
- 1:00 pm Welcome and introduction to AdMonsters - Sydney
- 1:30 pm Keynote Address: David Gaines, CEO Maxus Australia
- 2:15 pm Why You Should Fear The iPad?
- 3:30 pm Operations: An Agency POV
- 4:00 pm Admeld Sponsor Session: The Technology Leap
- 5:30 pm Jonathan Despinidic: An Operations Communication Plan
- 6:45 pm Standardising the Basics
- 7:15 pm Ad Operations Case Studies
- 8:00 pm Work Group Session
- 8:45 pm Report in and Wrap-up
- 9:15 pm Drinks / Dinner
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities, and we look forwards to working with you!
Please get in touch via email@example.com for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
The most educational conference I've ever attended.