Sydney | March 22, 2012
IAB Australia Members Save 30%
Check out the agenda and top tips!
- Marc Lomas, Head of Operations, Cadreon Austalia, & Ben Grace, Accuen: 'Automated Trading in Australia'
- Partner Session: Paul Fisher, CEO, IAB Australia
- Keynote Address: Nic Hodges, Head of Innovation & Technology, MediaCom Australia 'Now and Next'
- Ashraf Montaser, COO and Cofounder, Adinfinity "Where Ops Meets Tech'
- Rob Beeler, Vice-President Content, AdMonsters 'Trends in Global Operations'
- Sponsor Session: Jay Stevens, VP and GM, Int. The Rubicon Project
- Panel Discussion: Diogo Soares de Albergaria, Network Director, Email at Adconion Media Group; Georgina Elrington, Operations Manager at REA Group; Rob Beeler, VP of AdMonsters: 'Operations' Biggest Hurdle: Staffing'
Strengthen the Foundations of Online Advertising
AdMonsters Sydney connects Australia’s leaders in the online advertising space, and in doing so give our participants the tools, knowledge, and know-how to advance their careers and their company’s fortunes – and of course to enjoy themselves while doing so.
Connect with those at the forefront of our industry and learn best-practices from pioneers in the industry.
New stats from IASH Australia show display advertising is continuing to be one of the key players in the digital ad marketplace: "Online display advertising has increased 17% from the first quarter to the second quarter this year jumping from $18.1m to $21.7m". Discuss how to manage, monetize and benefit from this continued growth at AdMonsters - Sydney, the conference focused on online ad operations in the digital advertising industry.
AdMonsters Sydney is defined by 3 staple rules:
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you're getting and who you'll be with at AdMonsters, and you won't waste precious time figuring out who you're talking to and why they're there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there's no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always "I'm so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!" AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Register by March 22, 2012 for $550
Who attends AdMonsters Sydney
The event is open to anyone who seeks to understand how Ad Operations can transform revenue into profit. AdMonsters - Sydney will bring together over fifty senior members of the online ad operations community including representatives from from agencies, advertising networks, publishers, portals, and technical and services providers. Attendees can expect a full day of in-depth seminars and workshops that both delve into the key challenges facing the online advertising operations and focus on practical solutions to those challenges.
AdMonsters - Sydney will deliver a deep understanding of the critical technologies, tools, methods and practices that will enable you to turn online ad operations into a source of greater profit. The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Attendance is limited to two delegates per company
To preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited to two people per company and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at AdMonsters Sydney
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for AdMonsters - Sydney will run for one day, with the majority of the agenda comprising of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the conference.