Mark the date – on March 22, AdMonsters returns to Sydney to host its second gathering of ad operations personnel focused on the rapidly developing Austrailian digital advertising landscape. To get an idea of the hot topics down under, let’s take a peek at the agenda for AdMonsters Sydney today at the Establishment Hotel:
- AdMonsters’ own Rob Beeler, Vice President of Content and Media, and Georgina Elrington, Operations Manager for REA Group, will offer a warm welcome to attendees. Check out Rob’s recent piece definitely declaring that Ops is not another three-letter acronym.
- Nic Hodges, Head of Innovation & Technology at MediaCom Australia, will deliver the morning keynote, “Now/Next”: a look at the biggest digital media developments in 2011 and what major trends are shaping up for 2012.
- Beeler returns to give an update on global operations trennds and discuss developing best practices for ad ops pros worldwide.
- Ashraf Montaser, COO and Cofounder of Adinfinity will dive into why innovative technology is the key to making operations better, easier and ultimately cheaper.
- Marc Lomas. head of operations at Cadreon Australia, and Annalect’s Ben Grace will endeavor a holistic examination of programmatic buying in the Australian display space.
- Rubicon Project’s Jay Stevens, Vice-President and General Manager, International, will share his company’s latest Australian developments.
- Following lunch, CEO Paul Fisher will give an update on the newest happenings at IAB Australia.
- Scott Savage, Technical Production Team Lead at YouTube, will explore how operational challenges will only grow with the convergence of digital video and TV.
- Then Beeler and Elrington will join Carly McElwain, Ad Ops Manager AU at LinkedIn, and Diogo Soares de Albergaria, Network Director, Email at Adconion Media Group, for a panel discussion operations’ biggest hurdle: staffing.
- Attendees will then join workgroups for peer-to-peer discussions, followed by a full-group discussion
- Reception time!
As things kick off, we want to share some of our best advice for getting the most out of an AdMonsters event:
- Have your business cards ready. You’ll meet real leaders in the Ad Ops space, don’t miss an opportunity to connect.
- The attendee list is LIVE. – check out who’s going and who you want to meet
- Get engaged. Meet new people, ask questions and join the Twitter conversation: @admonsters #admsyd
- Take your laptop, ipad, tablet device or good old pen and paper for note-taking. However, don’t panic if you don’t catch all the nuggets of gold from each presentation as they will be posted to the AdMonsters Sydney page after the conference.
Are RTB’s prospects looking up down under? AdMonsters Sydney will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in the evolving automated landscape on the Australian continent. Register today for AdMonsters Sydney, which will be held March 22, 2012.