Making Media Work
AdMonsters Publisher Forum is an unparalleled conference series where an elite group of 100+ industry thought leaders meet to discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media.
With more than 98% of publishers worldwide employing data-driven audience strategies and programmatic tools,* there’s never been a more important time to be on top of your game. Digital media leaders have their hands full integrating viewability, advancing measurement capabilities, streamlining workflow and much, much more.
AdMonsters Publisher Forum in Austin is the one place to make sense of it all. No other conference comes close to offering the exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback that you’ll find at an AdMonsters Publisher Forum. Join us in Austin this November where you’ll:
- Catch up on the latest trends from preeminent digital media thought leaders like keynote Nick White, CEO of The Daily Dot
- Demystify ad tech enigmas and develop best practices during attendee-led sessions
- Speak directly to service providers about their offerings during intimate breakout sessions
- Network with your peers on technology, tactics and revenue strategies
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists and operations and technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- Two reasons: The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
- "AdMonsters is the single best venue for learning from and connecting with the sharpest, most motivated digital ops professionals."
- "AdMonsters blows all other conferences away! It is by far the most applicable conference for ad and sales ops professionals."
- "AdMonsters is hands-down the best conference for this subject matter."
- "It's great to interact and share ideas with some of the smartest people in the business."
- “I learn more from the Ad Monsters Publishers Forums than I do anywhere else.”
- “Fantastic experience; must do it again!”
- “You HAVE to go. The insights from peers, the view of the industry provided and the technology presented make the Publisher Forums a must attend event.”
- “AdMonsters Publisher Forums are where real people talk about real things and bring back real ideas.”
What does an AdMonsters Membership give me?
By becoming an AdMonsters Member, you’ll have full access to all the premium features of the site -- and full access to conference sessions and content. So even if you have to miss a Publisher Forum (the horror!), you can still view the slides from each of the sessions. Get full access for just $199 a year. You can become a member now, or add it to your order when registering for a Publisher Forum.
News & Updates
This event is sold out and registration is now closed.
Please join us at our next Publisher Forum, to be held March 1-4, 2015 in Sonoma, CA.
Join us in Austin, Nov. 9-12, for Publisher Forum and be part of this elite group to discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
- 11:00 pm Attendee-Sponsor Speed Dating
- 1:00 am Sponsor and Attendee Reception
- 1:00 pm Breakfast
- 2:00 pm Welcome and Introductions
- 2:20 pm Tapping Into the Passion of the Internet
- 3:00 pm Alternative Monetization Tricks: What We Can Learn From Mobile-First Publishers
- 3:30 pm Morning Coffee Break
- 3:50 pm Reaping the Benefits of a Unified Platform
- 4:20 pm Turning Ad Operations Into Revenue Operations: The Brave New World
- 4:50 pm State of Operations
- 5:10 pm Lunch
- 6:10 pm Data-Driven Advertising: The World of Tomorrow
- 6:10 pm Game Time for Viewability
- 6:10 pm Executive Track: Truth Through Measurement
- 7:00 pm Should Ad Ops Get Into the Content Business?
- 7:00 pm Multiple Angles on Mobile
- 7:00 pm Ops and Development, Hand in Hand
- 7:40 pm Afternoon Coffee Break
- 8:00 pm Executive Track: The Branding of Ops
- 8:00 pm Programmatic Priorities
- 8:00 pm Getting Serious About Analytics
- 8:50 pm Sponsor Elevator Pitches
- 9:10 pm Winners' Circle: Panel With Digital Media Leadership Award Recipients Erin Pettigrew and Dennis Colon
- 11:15 pm Attendee-Only Dinner
- 1:00 am Attendee-Sponsor Dinner
- 1:00 pm Attendee-Sponsor Breakfast
- 2:00 pm Good Morning and Housekeeping
- 2:10 pm Exercising Innovation in Integrated Advertising
- 3:00 pm Beanstock: ADvengers & The Agents of Yield
- 3:40 pm Morning Coffee Break
- 4:10 pm Finding Money in the Sofa Cushions
- 4:10 pm Beanstock’s Agents of Yield: Developing Ad Yield Superpowers
- 4:10 pm LiveRail + Facebook - What it Means for Publishers
- 5:00 pm Beanstock’s Agents of Yield: Developing Ad Yield Superpowers
- 5:00 pm LiveRail + Facebook - What it Means for Publishers
- 5:00 pm Finding Money in the Sofa Cushions
- 5:40 pm Off-Site Activity
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!