AdMonsters Publisher Forum
Making Media Work
Join us and be part of this elite group to discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback -- and our attendees agree. See what they have to say about Publisher Forums:
"AdMonsters is the single best venue for learning from and connecting with the sharpest, most motivated digital ops professionals."
"AdMonsters blows all other conferences away! It is by far the most applicable conference for Ad and Sales Ops professionals."
"AdMonsters is hands-down the best conference for this subject matter."
"It's great to interact and share ideas with some of the smartest people in the business."
Registration for this event is now only $1,195 and includes:
- 3.5 day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" networking drinks reception
- Sponsor & member Monday dinner
- Member-only Tuesday dinner
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
All hotel rates are inclusive. Hotel cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the start of the conference.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists and operations and technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- Two reasons: The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
What does an AdMonsters Membership give me?
By becoming an AdMonsters Member, you’ll have full access to all the premium features of the site -- and full access to conference sessions and content. So even if you have to miss a Publisher Forum (the horror!), you can still view the slides from each of the sessions. Get full access for just $199 a year. You can become a member now, or add it to your order when registering for a Publisher Forum.