AdMonsters and OPS Europe are an official 2011 partner of
OPS is about the future of advertising. Planning for the future means planning for today. Tackle the big issues and learn to leverage operations for increased profitability
OPS Europe is all about premium advertising. DSPs, SSPs, and other ‘remnant’ solutions are getting all the press these days. However, premium advertising still drives about 80% of all online ad revenue. We’ll be looking at how agencies and media owners can innovate and grow profit and profitably through operations and technology.
Key topics of OPS Europe include: how mobile & wireless computing are reshaping the way brands and consumers interact; agency strategy; real-time bidding; social media; video; EU privacy regulation; and other key topics. Let us help you transform revenue into profit.
Who attends and what to expect at OPS Europe
OPS, like all AdMonsters events, is centered around the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practices, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions. OPS is about results – tangible, practical, and pragmatic solutions and best practices that can be implemented immediately.
AdMonsters encourages attendees to join in the debate!
Attendee titles include:
- CEOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Due to exceptional demand attendance will be limited to two people per company. Space for a third attendee may open up in the future but we can only approve two for now.
What's included in your pass
All passes include full access to OPS Europe. You'll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast and lunch
- The Wrap Party
- Full contact database of all attendees and speakers
News & Updates
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS
- 1:10 pm Keynote Address - Knowing What We Don’t Know
- 1:50 pm Sponsor Session: DoubleClick - New Platforms, New Opportunities - Life Beyond the Desktop Banner
- 2:40 pm Adi Orzel, CEO at Matomy Market and Matomy Media
- 3:10 pm Sponsor Session: PubMatic - Leveraging Data to Close the Revenue Gap
- 3:40 pm Keynote Address: A conversation with Joel Cymberg
- 4:10 pm Focus on: Privacy and the Consumer
- 5:40 pm Keynote Address: A New Direction Forward
- 6:20 pm Finding Opportunity Within a Fragmented Global Marketplace
- 7:20 pm Video Will Become Television, Television Will Become Video
- 7:50 pm Exploring the benefits of semantic targeting and mobile advertising
- 8:30 pm Wrap up Panel: Terry von Bibra, Benjamin Faes and Sacha Berlik
Dr Mark Grether
Focus On... Sessions
Auke van den Hout
Otto Neubert Block
The Wrap Up Discussion hosted by Rob Beeler, AdMonsters VP Content & Media
Terry Freiherr von Bibra
Please get in touch via email@example.com for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
AdMonsters conferences are invaluable. It's where you need to be for networking, learning, and actively engaging with your peers and partners on the hottest topics in the digital advertising marketplace.