What's the benefit of using separate ad servers for video and display?
Many third party video serving solutions are built specifically for video and that can be very advantageous. But wouldn't it be better to have a single ad serving platform that can handle any sort of format from display to video to mobile and beyond? Why doesn't such a system exist and would publishers use such a system? Or is it better to have them separate?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.