Allowable under-delivery percentage?
I'm looking for some general guidance or best practices regarding how much under-delivery is too much. One of my sales reps wants to run a make good campaign for 67 under-delivered impressions. The goal for the campaign was 50k.
Is there any kind of industry standard percentage that can be applied here? Such as... a certain percentage of delivery constitutes delivered in full?
Thanks all for your help!
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.