Ad Networks Frequency Cap
When ad networks tell a publisher they want a frequency cap of 6/24; are they implying that each different ad unit size (728x90, 160x600, 300x250) can have a cap of 6/24 (accounting each ad size separately)? Or do they want only 6 total ads showing up in a day, accounting for each ad size?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.