5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
28 E 28th St,
New York, NY 10016
When it comes to monetizing mobile content, progress has been slow but steady—for all the changes in the mobile space, it seems many old hindrances remain. At the same time, mobile solutions are appearing faster than revenue professionals can count them. Developments are hitting this area at a furious pace, and those publishers that can keep on top will prosper.
At this AdMonsters Meetup sponsored by District M, a panel will examine several of the most pertinent mobile trends, including:
- Mobile programmatic’s looming comeback;
- How high-impact units have revolutionized the space;
- New and ongoing challenges with in-app monetization;
- The complexities of mobile data targeting; and
- Increasing options when it comes to alternative revenue streams.
Come and join an intensive discussion on mobile revenue with those on the cutting edge, and stay for good company and networking. It’s the AdMonsters way.
Derek Nicol, VP of Advertising Technology, CBS Interactive
Matt Kyme, Senior Manager, Ad Systems, Zillow
Alyssa Chu, Head of Global Programmatic Platforms, Bloomberg
Sophia Ho, VP, Director, Starcom Programmatic