5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
2401 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 20404
Just when publishers thought they had their GDPR liabilities under control, California threw the ad tech industry a curve ball with the California Consumer Privacy Act—consumer data security regulation that on first look could be much more of a headache (and revenue nightmare) than the EU’s measures.
While that law will face legal challenges before its planned effective date in 2020, it’s one of many signs that revenue teams need to re-evaluate their responsibilities when it comes to the ad effect on user experience.
In addition to complying with increasingly consumer-centric regulatory requirements, revenue professionals need to consider how they collect, secure, and leverage user data, as well as inform consumers about these processes. At this event, we’ll discuss :
- How does the revenue team work toward better user experience with other departments?
- In the wake of the redirect plague, how does ops ensure that only high-quality advertisements are delivered to users?
- How do you ensure that your audience feels safe and secure when they are on your properties?
A diverse panel will debate all these questions while soliciting feedback from a highly engaged audience. Register now to be a part of this wide-ranging and significant discussion. It’s the AdMonsters way.
- 5:00 – User Login aka Registration Opens
- 5:30 – Introduction
- 5:45 – Panel Discussion
- 6:45 – Networking Happy Hour
- 8:00 – Bounce!