The 2014 edition of the AdMonsters Salary Survey is here! The survey explores over 30 data points on ad operations roles within publishers, agencies, networks and solutions companies from over 320 respondents around the world, and provides data on salaries by position, seniority, geographic area, number of reports, as well as historical trends and other key findings.
The 2014 AdMonsters Salary Survey is required reading for anyone focused on digital advertising operations. This year’s full report includes:
- Salary by Experience*
- Base and total salary for Publishers*
- Base and total salary for Agencies*
- Base and total salary for Networks
- Base and total salary for Solution Providers
- Increase/Decrease in annual salary from 12 months ago
- US Publisher Salary by Years at Current Company
- Vacation and Flex Schedule data by market and title
- Employment practices (impact of programmatic, part time, freelancers, overtime, outsourcing)
Base and total salary by region:
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
- Smaller Markets
(*Also included in the free version of report)
After downloading this report, you’ll discover what drives salary increases and what doesn’t, which year is the critical year to recognize and incentivise employees to stay, base and total salary information by regions and much more.
The full Salary Survey report is available for just $199 and includes an AdMonsters Membership*. If you are already an AdMonster Member, the report is free.
*AdMonsters Members get access to all of our premium content throughout the year, including surveys, conference content, webcasts, as well as other Members-only networking features. AdMonsters members renew every 12 months.