AdMonsters Leadership Forum: A Summit for Digital Advertising Operations Leaders
AdMonsters is the only professional association exclusively dedicated to online advertising operations and technology. AdMonsters Leadership Forum will bring together 35 of the most senior leaders in online ad operations in a unique peer to peer round table discussion format. Our Leadership Forum is effectively an executive summit for digital ad operations — a meeting of the minds for those leading operations online.
Many of the key challenges facing the industry are shared across the various stakeholders. As online marketing continues to gain market share against other media, it will be increasingly important to be able to scale our operations. By gathering the most senior leaders in ad operations to identify bottlenecks in the workflow, analyze the vendor marketplace, work out pain points, and identify short-term, tactical solutions to the most pressing problems, the AdMonsters Leadership Forum will help to make this scale possible.
Hot topics this year are: Widgets & “Web 2.0” advertising technologies; Behavioural Targeting Strategies & Challenges; Addressing an increasingly fragmented media landscape; Scaling your operations team; Best Practices of Ad Exchanges & Networks; Agency/Publisher Trading Systems; and much more. Join the AdMonsters Leadership Forum and have your say. YOU can make a difference in the direction the industry takes.
Keynote: From Broadcast to Personal Interaction : Different Rules for a Different Game
Jonathan MacDonald, MD of JMA & Co-Founder of this fluid world
In his keynote, Jonathan MacDonald, marketing guru and thought leader, will explore the changing times from broadcast media methodology to personal interactions in an ultra-connected society. In this, he will also examine the revenue potentials and the positioning opportunities to maximise success in the current climate and coming years.
- How did we arrive in the new world of communications, what impact has this had and what lessons can be learned?
- What is the future likely to hold for brands, agencies, technologies and citizens?
- What are the new rules of engagement in an ultra-connected society?
- What does advertising look like in the future?
- Where are the greatest revenue potential opportunities?
Jonathan MacDonald is the MD of the global agency Jonathan MacDonald Associates (JMA). For over a decade, JMA services (innovation workshops, thought leadership seminars and strategic project management) have been implemented into over 100 companies.
For Ogilvy, JMA consults the Chairman and CEO, creating the Global Mobile Strategy along with running workshops for BP, Unilever and Kodak along with new media strategy for American Express, Motorola, IBM, Vodafone and Nestle. Other clients include Mobixell, AdMarvel, Alcatel Lucent, QuickTV and Mixcloud.
Prior to taking Ogilvy as a client, Jonathan was part of the original team behind Blyk, the world’s first purely ad-funded Mobile Network. He shaped the overall business strategy in the sales, operations, analytics and creative departments.
Jonathan has also been the Commercial Director of Ministry of Sound, the CEO of a Sky TV Channel and Chairman of the Music Industries Association. He is also the founder of a communications movement called EverySingleOneOfUs (www.everysingleoneofus.com), which seeks to unite a wide cross-section of mobile operators, advertising agencies, big-name brands and members of the public; to educate the industry and encourage discussions about emerging business models and to facilitate a step change in communications.
|The group at AdMonsters Leadership Forum III, November 2007|
- Online Publishers/Media Owners(e.g. AOL, The Guardian, Le Monde, RTL, El Pais)
- Advertising Networks (e.g. AdLink, Advertising.com)
- Digital Agencies (e.g. Diffiniti, I-Level, Isobar, Zed)
- Select Technology Companies (e.g. 24/7 RealMedia, Tacoda)
- Outsourced Ad Operations (e.g. DQ&A, Operative, Theorem)
Attendance is limited senior leaders in online advertising operations. Typical titles include:
- VP/Director, Ad Operations
- Head of Campaign Management
- and similar
If you run an online ad operations team and have 3+ years experience in the industry, you can not afford to miss the AdMonsters Leadership Forum.
A wide range of leading agencies, media owners, networks, and technology companies have attended past events. These include:
The conference format for Leadership Forum EU V will run one full day, concluding with a dinner the evening of . The majority of the agenda is comprised of attendee-led sessions on a wide variety of relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
Further details on the agenda will become available as we approach the dates of the conference.
Conference proceedings are open to members only (i.e. closed to sponsors) unless specifically noted.
- 10:30 pm Dinner with Sponsors
- 1:00 pm Breakfast & Registration
- 2:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- 2:30 pm Keynote Presentation: From Broadcast to Personal Interaction: Different Rules for a Different Game
- 3:15 pm Morning Break
- 3:45 pm Member Session: Engagement Mapping - Giving Credit where Credit is due
- 4:30 pm Member Session: Building Networks for Agencies and Publishers
- 5:00 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: adazzle
- 5:15 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: DoubleClick
- 5:30 pm Lunch with Sponsors
- 6:30 pm Member Session: Maintaining Higher CPMs
- 7:00 pm Member Session: Why Ad Exchanges are the Hot Topic
- 7:45 pm Member Session
- 8:15 pm Afternoon Break
- 8:45 pm Workgroups
- 9:45 pm Report in from Workgroups & Wrap Up