OPS Mobile – Build the Mobile future
Mobile is not an extension of the web. It’s a redefinition.
OPS Mobile will show you how advertising will never be the same.
The landscape for online advertising is no longer just the ‘terrestrial’ or PC-based internet – it now includes a much broader and more complex world including smartphones, tablets, networked game consoles, connected TV’s, and all sorts of other connected devices, many of which are not plugged in and tied down but carried around in pockets and used throughout the day.
As Mary Meeker put it at Web 2.0 Summit 2010, the mobile internet is “ramping faster than any other new new thing”, and smartphone sales are projected exceed PC sales by 2012. This explosion of internet devices is exciting – but it also means that delivering and making a profit from online advertising is getting far more complicated. Delivery and targeting, not to mention media types and device capabilities vary widely across devices, and each platform, carrier, and marketplace presents its own challenges and opportunities for ops.
OPS Mobile will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in a world of connected devices. If your business is built around mobile media, you cannot afford to miss OPS Mobile.
Who attends OPS Mobile
OPS Mobile is an open door event. The event is not exclusive to ad operations professionals but is open to everyone in the industry who understands the importance of operations to the success of mobile advertising. The agenda for OPS Mobile will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, best practices, emerging trends in the field and expert-led sessions covering an array of topics specific to ad operations and technology for the mobile internet. Typical attendees are senior managers, directors, vice-presidents and professionals who have over five years experience in the industry.
What to expect at OPS Mobile
Participants in this one-day conference will share best practices from across the industry. The agenda will be comprised of carefully curated sessions covering specific operational challenges and opportunities, led by operations leaders working at the forefront of the field.
Conference session topics will include:
- Meet the Players in Mobile Ad Technology
- Platforms + Devices + Gateways + App Stores = Complexity!
- Mobile Video - Exciting, but is it For Real?
- Ad Metrics and Analytics in a Mobile World
- Targeting users on Mobile Devices - What’s New & Different?
- Geo-enabled Local/Real-Time Advertising
- Inventory Management and Optimization for Mobile Advertising
- Third Party Ad Serving on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Ad Networks and Exchanges
News & Updates
Check out the Live Blog and #opsmobile on Twitter
Leaders and pioneers in the mobile space fill the agenda, including:
- Jonny Shaw, Master Chieftan, Naked Play - "Unlocking the Mobile Space through Play"
- Paul Gelb, VP Mobile Practice Lead, Razorfish - "Harnessing the power of Mobile-Specific Metrics"
- Anne Frisbie, Head of North America, InMobi - "Optimizing and Amplifying Rich Media on the Mobile Web
- Jennifer Okula, VP Data Innovation, Safecount - "How to Get Meaningful Branding Metrics on Mobile"
- Anne Bezancon, Founder and President, Placecast - "Location, Targeting and the Mobile Economy"
- See below for the full agenda.
- 2:00 pm Welcome to OPS Mobile!
- 2:20 pm Introduction to the Mega Trends in Mobile
- 2:30 pm Morning Keynote: Unlocking the Mobile Space through Play
- 3:20 pm Making the Operations Match the Strategy with DFP Mobile
- 4:10 pm Networking Break
- 4:30 pm Apps vs Mobile Web: How the App Unlocks New Revenue Possibilities
- 4:30 pm Mobile Video: The Evolution of Television
- 4:40 pm Approach to Mobile Fragmentation
- 4:40 pm How to Build and Monetize a Great App
- 4:40 pm The Creative Mobile Revolution: State of Mobile Rich Media & Best Practices
- 5:10 pm Lunch
- 6:10 pm Medialets on Mobile
- 6:15 pm Afternoon Keynote: How the Success of Mobile will be Measured
- 7:00 pm Monetizing Mobile Content with Advertising
- 7:00 pm RTB Takes Center Stage
- 7:40 pm Networking Break
- 8:10 pm Devices and Platforms: The Latest Metrics
- 8:10 pm The Secrets of Mobile's Most Profitable Publishers
- 8:10 pm Can Branding Be Measured on Mobile?
- 8:20 pm Advertising with Angry Birds
- 8:20 pm Taking Mobile Video Beyond the Pre-roll
- 9:00 pm Forcing Mobile to Deliver ROI in Real Time
- 9:00 pm Building your Revenue Generating Cross-Media Mobile Strategy
- 9:40 pm OPS Mobile Wrap Up Panel: Location, Location, Location!
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities, and we look forward to working with you!
Focus On... Sessions
OPS Mobile Wrap-Up Panel: Location, Location, Location!
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for details about speaking at this event. Regular updates will follow.
If you would like the opportunity to stand out among your peers and be recognised as a leader in the online publishing industry, please get in touch to discuss speaking opportunities. If there is a topic you would like to see raised at the Publisher Forum, please let us know.