November 5-8, 2024
130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, LA 70112
The Fall Publisher Forum will take place at the iconic Roosevelt New Orleans, an historic New Orleans hotel, open since 1893. Located in the heart of New Orleans, the French Quarter is one block from its doors. Now part of the Waldorf Astoria collection, the Roosevelt is modern luxury in a beautifully restored historic setting.
AdMonsters Group Rate: $346/per night
AdMonsters’ special group rate of $346 per night is INCLUSIVE of all taxes and fees, and is significantly lower than all other available rates. Booking a hotel room via your conference registration is the only way to secure accommodations in the AdMonsters block. You cannot reserve rooms in our block or access this rate directly with the hotel.
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic]
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.
New Monsters Survival Guide
Publishers Welcome! A Workgroup Networking Reception
Publisher Forum Welcome Dinner
Tech Crawl Happy Hour
The Big Dinner
Pubs' Night Out
AM I A PUBLISHER, AGENCY, OR BRAND?
- Publishers are media companies who produce original content and generate revenue through advertising or paid content. Publishers do not provide technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands.
- Agencies and Brands buy advertising from publishers, and do not provide technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands
- Technology Providers sell technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands. If you sell technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands, you MUST be a signed sponsor in order to register for this event.
Technology providers are not allowed to register as publishers, agencies or brands. All registrations are pending until approved by AdMonsters and you must receive an registration confirmation. All employees of publishers, agencies or brands will be approved to attend.
SUBSTITUTIONS. REFUNDS. CANCELLATIONS
All fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted. If substituting your registration, please either login to registration or forward the information to [email protected]. Non-payment or non-attendance due to natural disaster or any other reason does not constitute cancellation or refund. If for any reason Access Intelligence/AdMonsters decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence/AdMonsters is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs incurred by the attendees. Note: All payments must be received before entering the event. Content is subject to change. We reserve the right to decline registration where we see fit, before or during the event.