The Most Relevant Conference for Digital Media & Revenue Ops Leaders
MARCH 12-15, 2023 | MIAMI, FL
Sessions that speak to your challenges.
Peers that speak your language.
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic]
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
The Spring Publisher Forum will take place at the stunning Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort, in the heart of Miami Beach, Florida.
AdMonsters Group Rate: $355/per night
AdMonsters’ special group rate of $355 per night is INCLUSIVE of all taxes and fees, and is significantly lower than all other available rates. Booking a hotel room via your conference registration is the only way to secure accommodations in the AdMonsters block. You cannot reserve rooms in our block directly with the hotel.
New Monsters Survival Guide
Publishers Welcome! A Workgroup Networking Reception
Publisher Forum Welcome Dinner
Tech Crawl Happy Hour
The Big Dinner
Pubs' Night Out
Who attends Publisher Forum?
AdMonsters Publisher Forums are designed specifically for digital strategists, data scientists, revenue, operations & technology leaders at online publishers, content creators and mobile application developers. AdMonsters reviews and approves each individual participant to ensure a conversation amongst a community of senior peers in digital media.
How many people will be attending the Publisher Forum? Are there international attendees?
Publisher Forum is a small event. At max, we allow 200 attendees (publishers + sponsors). Attendees are typically 95% from the United States and Canada, 5% from Europe.
What should I expect at the Publisher Forum?
Most sessions are open to attendees only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and Networking Sessions.
The Publisher Forum conference takes place over three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 1:00 PM Wednesday. The agenda includes:
- 2-3 keynotes by industry visionaries
- Interactive sessions led by industry leaders who are also part of the AdMonsters community
- Breakouts covering a wide variety of focused revenue, data and ad-ops relevant topics
The 30-60 minute attendee sessions include presentations, round-table discussions and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics such as: yield management, first party auctions, ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, data science, business process automation, operations policies, rich/streaming media and more.
Why should I register early?
- The price for Publisher Forums goes up as we get closer to the event date
- We always sell out since we limit the number of attendees to keep the conversations open and flowing
All conference fees are non-refundable. Substitutions from within the same company are accepted. Non-payment or non-attendance due to natural disaster or any other reason does not constitute cancellation or refund. If for any reason Access Intelligence/AdMonsters decided to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence/AdMonsters is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs incurred by the attendees. No hotel cancellations available within 30 days of event. Note: All payments must be received before entering the event.
IAB Digital Ad Operations Recertification
Attending the full Publisher Forum can earn you 8 credits towards your IAB Digital Ad Operations Recertification.
What are AdMonsters event safety protocols?
The health and safety of our conference attendees, employees, partners, and event staff is our number one priority.
- Masks will be provided for any attendee who wants one.
- High traffic areas such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc) will be disinfected by the venue staff frequently
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event
- Food and beverage functions will employ the highest standard of food safety and many meals will be outdoors
- For your safety and the safety of all participants, please do not attend Publisher Forum if you feel ill.
- Please notify AdMonsters if you begin to feel ill while at the Publisher Forum.