Publisher Forum is the conference to build your professional community, exchange ideas to help grow business, and supercharge your career trajectory.
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.
New Monsters Special Welcome
Publishers Welcome! A Workgroup Networking Reception
Publisher Forum Welcome Dinner
Tech Crawl Happy Hour
The Big Dinner
Monsters Night Out
Privacy & Regulation
Programmatic Best Practices
Security & User Confidence
Analytics & Yield
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Rd
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
BOOK YOUR HOTEL BY FEBRUARY 22, 2024
TO LOCK IN OUR GROUP RATE!
To attend the full conference, attendees should book (3) hotel nights: Sunday, March 3, Monday, March 4 & Tuesday March 5.
Publisher Forum begins at 6PM Sunday and runs through 10PM Tuesday night; attendees fly out on Wednesday AM.
Nestled on 405 acres along the Lower Colorado River, Hyatt Lost Pines Resort at Gainey Ranch is a true Texas escape, just 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The resort is famous for its epic lazy river, on-site water park, and award-winning 18-hole golf course, that sits alongside the fire pits of the 19th century Texas farmhouse-style resort buildings. Bring your partner, bring the family, and definitely bring your swimsuit to enjoy Publisher Forum, Texas-style!
AM I A PUBLISHER, AGENCY, OR BRAND?
- Publishers are media companies who produce original content and generate revenue through advertising or paid content. Publishers do not provide technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands.
- Agencies and Brands buy advertising from publishers, and do not provide technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands
- Technology Providers sell technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands. If you sell technology or other support services to publishers, agencies or brands, you MUST be a signed sponsor in order to register for this event.
Technology providers are not allowed to register as publishers, agencies or brands. All registrations are pending until approved by AdMonsters and you must receive an registration confirmation. All employees of publishers, agencies or brands will be approved to attend.
SUBSTITUTIONS. REFUNDS. CANCELLATIONS
All fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted. If substituting your registration, please either login to registration or forward the information to [email protected]. Non-payment or non-attendance due to natural disaster or any other reason does not constitute cancellation or refund. If for any reason Access Intelligence/AdMonsters decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence/AdMonsters is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs incurred by the attendees. Note: All payments must be received before entering the event. Content is subject to change. We reserve the right to decline registration where we see fit, before or during the event.