125 W. 18th St
New York, NY 10011
HOTEL and TRAVEL
Reserve a room at one of the premier hotels located in close proximity to the Metropolitan Pavilion.
Covid-19 and Your Safety
OUR COMMITTMENT TO SAFETY
AdMonsters continues to be committed to creating exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce, especially through our live events this fall. The health and safety for our event attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and team members is a priority for AdMonsters together with our parent company, Access Intelligence.
Our parent company, Access Intelligence, has a dedicated event safety task force that will be working on every live event we do to ensure compliance with CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the event venue.
We are requiring that all AdMonsters Ops Conference attendees show proof of vaccination. We will use a vaccine verification software called ShareMyHealth and you need to verify your vaccination before arriving to the event.
If you no longer have a record of your vaccination, contact your State/Local Health Department. If you are currently registered for the event but are not vaccinated, please contact Kitty Gunther at [email protected].
Disposable masks will be available at the registration desk. Masks are optional at the current time, but Access Intelligence will follow city and state guidelines for masking at the time of the event (June).
Additional safety measures you can expect this fall:
- High traffic areas (such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc) will be disinfected by the venue staff frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
- Alternative ways to greet business partners are encouraged. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, are also discouraged, with digital alternatives available and recommended.
- Self-serve registration will be implemented whenever possible and pre-registration will be encouraged.
- Food and beverage functions will employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-service options.
Venue Safety Protocols
AdMonsters will be returning to the spacious Metropolitan Pavilion to host Ops.The health and safety of all guests and attendees is a priority for the Metropolitan Pavilion. The Metropolitan Pavilion has taken the city-wide “Stay Well Pledge”, a commitment to the everyday practices that will keep the community safe.
- Wear masks
- Wash hands frequently
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces and common areas in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Perform staff wellness checks and require sick employees to stay home
- Limit capacity as directed to support social distancing
- Make hand-washing and/or hand sanitizer facilities available to guests
In addition to the Stay Well Pledge, during operations:
- We sanitize event floors every 30 minutes, including all door handles, push panels, and hand rails, with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide, a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We provide wall-mounted hand sanitizers in all event floor bathrooms and our entrance lobby.
- We sanitize all restroom stalls and all sinks with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide. (This was standard operating practice for Metropolitan Pavilion even before the pandemic.)
- For back of the house areas, we are sanitizing all offices more frequently, and Lysol sanitary wipes are available in office areas, including near high-touch locations, such as stationary shared office equipment.
Metropolitan Pavilion is a member of the Banquet Events Strategic Taskforce (B.E.S.T.), which is comprised of event industry professionals representing all aspects of events from an operational standpoint. Its members include owners, general managers, and directors of food and beverage, catering, and housekeeping of the top 30 venues and hotels in New York City. The members of B.E.S.T. have also consulted our valued creative partners including but not limited to audio/visual and entertainment technology providers, caterers, design & décor companies, event planners, security firms, and rental companies.
To learn more, please see the B.E.S.T. Reopening and Safely Hosting Private Events Handbook. The handbook addresses event logistics such as guest arrival, registration, food and beverage service, disinfecting and sanitizing, front- and back-of-house procedures, and more. All venues that have participated in B.E.S.T. are committed to sharing best practices with each other as they evolve. We are all dedicated to working together to see safe, vibrant, and successful special events in New York City.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES: