Digital Ad Operations Associate
The Digital Ad Operations Associate will partner with the Sales, Client Services and Marketing teams to deliver, manage and support all online advertising campaigns. The position requires daily use of an online ad serving system, researching inventory availability, managing and tracking campaigns for delivery, investigating & resolution of third party discrepancies, reporting and campaign optimization.
Key Result Areas and Main Responsibilities:
Advertising Campaign Support:
• Schedule and maintain ad delivery for ALL online advertising campaigns using DFP Premium ad server (Display & Mobile).
• Track and facilitate In-flight campaign revisions and/or changes
• Perform Display, Newsletter Email and Mobile inventory forecasting
• Optimize campaigns based on inventory projections, client key performance indicators (KPI’s) and trafficking trends to ensure full delivery
• Test ad creatives to ensure they are in compliance to individual site specifications.
• Provide quality assurance for all ad types such as gif/jpg, flash, 3rd party served, rich media, pointroll, etc.
• Maintain awareness of industry trends by increasing knowledge of new technologies, products, Internet Advertising Bureau standards, advertiser demands and client experiences.
• Provide daily communication with all sales representatives, operational support teams and more. Communicate with 3rd party vendors or agencies when required.
• Provide reporting to sales when needed as well as offer suggestions for campaign optimization
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and publishers
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years’ experience in an Ad Operations Publisher or Network environment preferred
• Working knowledge of Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
• Knowledge of Mobile App ad serving capabilities a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational, verbal and analytic skills
• Ability to multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication, follow-through and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and a real team player
• Excellent knowledge of web page composition
• Understanding of HTML coding and logic
• Familiarity with Ad Verification services a plus (DoubleVerify; Integral Science etc.)
Functional and Technical Competencies:
Ad operations and online trafficking knowledge, comfort driving and working with sales and production deadlines, forward thinking capability in the evolution of the site, ability to work independently, willingness to learn new programs/systems.