- Job listing options: Premium Job listing
What you'll do:
- Create and maintain ad campaigns in Adlogica's proprietary ad server.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creatives.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
- Help integrate partners into Adlogica's ad system.
- Analyze performance and make recommendations for yield optimization.
- Manage & implement projects that can raise yields.
- Manage QA process for ads, making sure all policies are met.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
- Interact with account managers, engineers and partners on various ops projects.
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Good technical communicator - can work with an Engineering team to build features you need.
- People person -- can work with Sales and Analytics teams to plan and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
What you need:
- 1+ years of trafficking, ad-ops related, or technical digital media experience
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Familiarity of how web sites and online ads work. HTML/JS/SQL a big plus.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- You can use Excel and you're not afraid of Pivot Tables.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Chrome dev tools, etc.) a plus.
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social a plus.
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours (from home).
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.
- Performance bonus
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free gourmet dinners
- Local Happy Hours
- Office Nerf Guns!
- Full health coverage
1. Please take this quiz: http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=bullet-media-problem...
2. Please send us an email including your resume and cumulative GPA at most recent school