Ad Operations and Web Traffic Specialist
- Ad Operations workflow.
- Traffic ad campaigns in DFA and DFP. Test and QA all ads prior to launch. Daily monitor and update delivery statistics and recommend necessary optimizations to management and sales. Maintain automated reports of delivery data to internal and external clients.
- Work with clients, publishers and agencies to manage technical implementation of third party rich media creatives and editorial tracking initiatives.
- Maintain up-to-date information on ad serving capabilities of multiple web properties. Monitor and report on site traffic and demographic data for multiple properties via Google Analytics, Comscore and Quantcast.
- Stay current on the latest developments in viewability, attribution and other ad efficacy measurement technologies.
- Working knowledge of DFA, DFP Small Business required.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO.
- DFP Premium experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick Studio a plus.
- Experience with video ad servers, VAST/VPAID tags preferred.
- Experience with Google Ad Exchange and/or other yield management platforms preferred.
- Strong interest in Advertising and Online Media.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, in person, email).
- Ability to self-prioritize tasks.
- Desire to create and improve existing processes to increase efficiency across the company.
- College Degree.