Ad Operations Analyst
Martini Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic Ad Operations Analyst who wants to get involved in a company that is rapidly expanding. The primary function of this role is to work with Martini Media’s top tier advertisers and internal teams to make sure campaigns are performing optimally. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail, be diligent on execution and possess strong organizational habits. A high degree of professionalism is required.
• Responsible for day-to-day trafficking of network, site direct, and agency campaigns.
• Analyze ongoing campaigns and offer optimization suggestions of campaign is performing below benchmarks
• Address day-to-day technical issues and questions from clients and internal personnel
• Operate as liaison for advertising operations department with sales teams, clients and agencies to ensure best ad placement and performance
• Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party ads
• Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
• 1-2 years working experience in ad trafficking or media/advertising
• Ability to understand and report on advertising data and rich media, HTML and Flash advertising units
• Experience with one or more ad servers (Double-Click DFP, OAS, Mediaplex, etc)
• Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile and video ads units
• Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
About This Company
Martini is the leader in reaching and engaging the affluent online. Leveraging proprietary insights on where and how the affluent consume media, Martini provides sophisticated solutions for delivering compelling brand campaigns across the passion-based, niche sites this audience interacts with, at work and at play.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Martini has offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles and London. Visit www.martinimediainc.com to learn more.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.