US Only Impressions
We are exploring the idea of opening up our US inventory to the masses and wanted to see how other organizations are attaching this. Specifically:
1. Do you allow advertisers to target US only impressions? If so, all advertisers or only a specific group?
2. What approaches have you taken to address the "cherry-picking" of your inventory?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.