US Only Impressions
We are exploring the idea of opening up our US inventory to the masses and wanted to see how other organizations are attaching this. Specifically:
1. Do you allow advertisers to target US only impressions? If so, all advertisers or only a specific group?
2. What approaches have you taken to address the "cherry-picking" of your inventory?
To Learn More, Join Us At
An unparalleled conference for 100 leaders in digital ad operations and technology. AdMonsters Publisher Forum attendees will:
- Connect directly with technology service providers and see their solutions in action
- Share knowledge and learn from each other [during attendee-led sessions]
- Solve problems together and develop best practices with peers
- Grow and be inspired by the true thought leaders in digital media