Testing Ads on Mobile Devices
I'm interested to find out how everyone is handling the testing of mobile ads. With so many phones, operating systems and browsers this poses a much larger challenge than desktop. Are folks just testing on the devices that make up the majority of site traffic? Are folks using a device manager like Device Anywhere? Something else?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.