How big a problem will mobile malvertising for Ad Operations?
We did some research into mobile malvertising for the article we published today: http://www.admonsters.com/blog/cracking-mobile-guide-mobile-malvertising and I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on mobile specific malvertising. Does the fact that mobile inventory is more likely to be bought/sold through programmatic means coupled with the very personal nature of mobile devices create a new headache for Ad Operations? How will we combat it?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.