Has anyone worked with 7 Days Media?
Has anyone worked with 7 Days Media? We had a publisher accept a buy from them, from what i've been told, they seemed legit, cleared credit approval and proceeded to submit 3rd party OpenX tags (yes I know) which contained a very malicious trojan. The tag contained a false reference to webtrends "http://webtrends.0cdv.com", however, it also contained .php script (never good). Please let me know your thoughts, I could not find any details on 7 Days Media except for a site that does not look legitimate.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.