Display ad testing protocol - Minimum impressions for A/B testing
What are the minimum impressions to run in order to have a stable sample for a display ad creative A/B test?
Or, should a minimum number of orders or conversions be the metric, if the goal of the campaign is orders?
We can't seem to find any research on this topic. We may go with wanting to see 50 orders on each ad prior to making a call on which ad performed better.
Thanks for your help!
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.