DFA Tags with Unusually High Clicks from Mountain View IP address.
We have a client using DFA tags that noticed low impressions but unusually high clicks coming from Mountain View, (i.e. where Google is located), when they review their data by city. As an example, we'll see 16 impressions with 10 clicks coming from Mountain View.
When we reached out to DFA, they said these clicks were not coming from them directly.
Has anyone else ever run into this issue before?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.