Ad Serving Over HTTPS
Is anyone serving ads in an https environment? I am looking to gain more information on how this is affecting client relations and indirect ad serving. We understand there is a lower indirect demand for secure ads, and that we would need to go back to our direct advertisers and request secure tags, if we proceed with https. Would love to hear anyone else's experience.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.