Ad Ops Documentation - How do you manage the Knowledge?
Hi guys - I work within a small but growing Ad Ops team, and now that we have more new folks coming on board, we're realizing that it would be greatly helpful to have some documentation, 'How To's, and Troubleshooting FAQs to help get everyone up to speed and up to date.
What kind of tools do you use to manage this type of info? Word docs? Wikis?
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.