OPS NY will focus on companies that are not simply reacting but seizing the opportunity to lead the way in digital. Topics to be discussed include:
- the evolution of agency trading desks;
- programmatic premium;
- data as a currency;
- mobile tracking;
- multi-platform digital video strategy;
- transforming role of social;
- and more.
Come find out where digital advertising is headed and take control of your company’s future.
Who attends OPS?
- CxOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Business Development & Strategic Leaders
- Heads of Online
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Due to exceptional demand attendance will be limited to two people per company. Space for a third attendee may open up in the future but we can only approve two for now.
What's included in your pass
All passes include full access to OPS New York. You'll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast and lunch
- The Wrap Party
- Full contact database of all attendees and speakers
News & Updates
OPS was a smashing success – read all about it on the live blog. If you attended the conference or are a paid member please log in and enjoy the event summary.
- 12:00 pm Registration Opens & Breakfast
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS
- 1:20 pm Keynote Introduction: Shiny Ads
- 1:30 pm Three Trends That Change Everything... Again.
- 2:00 pm Google DoubleClick – The Customer Is Always Right: How to Please Advertisers and Users
- 2:40 pm Networking Break
- 3:00 pm Buy-Side Sell-Side Free-for-All
- 3:00 pm Digital Video and Strategy: Collaboration Is King
- 3:00 pm Data as Currency
- 3:50 pm The Rubicon Project – From RTB to Programmatic Guaranteed: Protocols, Algorithms and Auctions
- 3:50 pm Symantec – Mastering Malvertising: Protecting Your Site Traffic and Reputation
- 4:30 pm Lunch
- 5:20 pm Tumbling Into a Creative Revolution
- 5:55 pm Taboola – Leveraging Discovery, Distribution and Ad Delivery to Reach Scale in Online Video
- 6:10 pm Branded Content Is a Laughing Matter
- 7:00 pm AdTruth – Solving the Mobile Audience Recognition Crisis: Life Without Cookies Is Pretty Sweet
- 7:00 pm Mixpo – Fulfilling the Multi-Screen Promise
- 7:40 pm Networking Break
- 8:10 pm Mobile: The Tracking You Are Used To, Just Better
- 8:10 pm The Atlantic's Head-First Dive Into Digital
- 8:10 pm Responsive Design: Adjusting to a Multiplatform World
- 9:00 pm A Fireside Chat on Digital Advertising's Future
- 9:40 pm Cocktail Reception
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
|Jerry Shereshewsky |
Grown Up Marketing
Tech Adviser, Investor & Writer
Co-Founder & Former COO of The Barbarian Group
Ad Sales Chief, Tumblr @RickWebb
Speak at OPS NY: Stand out from the crowd
Position yourself as a thought leader in the digital advertising field and present a topic you feel is important in the current industry climate to your peers at OPS NY. We have various available speakings sessions throughout the event – take the opportunity to voice your issues, your solutions and discuss the future of advertising.