April 19, 2012
In the heart of New York City, 82 Mercer is a unique event venue, with loft windows, brick walls, hardwood floorings, cast iron columns and arched passageways.
Build the Mobile Future
Registration opens December 12, 2011
- Register before April 1, 2012 and pay only $750
- Register after April 1, 2012 and pay $850
The Full Conference Fee is $850 (USD)
- Attendance to OPS Markets, NY, April 18, 2012
- Attendance to OPS Dinner, NY, April 18, 2012
- Attendance to OPS Mobile, NY, April 19, 2012
OPS Mobile – Build the Mobile future
Mobile is not an extension of the web. It’s a redefinition. Learn how advertising will never be the same.
The landscape for online advertising is no longer just the ‘terrestrial’ or PC-based internet – it now includes a much broader and more complex world including smartphones, tablets, networked game consoles, connected TV’s, and all sorts of other connected devices, many of which are not plugged in and tied down but carried around in pockets and used throughout the day.
OPS Mobile will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in a world of connected devices. If your business is built around mobile media, you cannot afford to miss OPS Mobile.
Who attends OPS Mobile
OPS Mobile is an open door event. The event is not exclusive to ad operations professionals but is open to everyone in the industry who understands the importance of operations to the success of mobile advertising. The agenda for OPS Mobile will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, best practices, emerging trends in the field and expert-led sessions covering an array of topics specific to ad operations and technology for the mobile internet. Typical attendees are senior managers, directors, vice-presidents and professionals who have over five years experience in the industry.
What to expect at OPS Mobile
Participants in this one-day conference will share best practices from across the industry. The agenda will be comprised of carefully curated sessions covering specific operational challenges and opportunities, led by operations leaders working at the forefront of the field.
Conference session topics will include:
- Meet the Players in Mobile Ad Technology
- Platforms + Devices + Gateways + App Stores = Complexity!
- Mobile Video - Exciting, but is it For Real?
- Ad Metrics and Analytics in a Mobile World
- Targeting users on Mobile Devices - What’s New & Different?
- Geo-enabled Local/Real-Time Advertising
- Inventory Management and Optimization for Mobile Advertising
- Third Party Ad Serving on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Ad Networks and Exchanges
News & Updates
Check out the highlights from OPS Mobile below, or read the live blog.
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS Mobile
- 1:20 pm Maximizing the Management and Monetization of Mobile Ad Inventory
- 1:30 pm Keynote: A Mobile Day in the Life
- 2:20 pm Mobile Advertising: Why It's Got to Be Rich
- 2:20 pm Best Practices for Global Ad Monetization
- 3:30 pm From the Sidewalk to the Register: Mobile + Location + Shopping
- 3:30 pm Tablets – The New Frontier
- 3:30 pm Beyond Click Through Rates - Measurement and Mobile
- 5:10 pm RTB Takes Center Stage
- 5:20 pm Keynote: Mobile, Tangible Design & the Future of Everything
- 6:10 pm Panel: The Future of Buying Mobile
- 7:20 pm Mobile Inventory: The Crude Oil for Publishers
- 7:30 pm The Branded App
- 8:10 pm Roadmap: In App Rich Media
- 8:10 pm Mobile Privacy: The Elephant(s) in the Room
- 9:00 pm Wrap Up Panel: The Future of Mobile Publishing
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
|A Mobile Day in the Life |
VP of Emerging Media
|Mobile, Tangible Design & the Future of Everything|
Chief Strategy Officer
|The Branded App|
The Game Agency
Focus On... Sessions
|From the Sidewalk to the Register: Mobile Location Shopping |
|Mobile Privacy: The Elephant(s) in the Room|
Chapell & Associates
|Tablets – The New Frontier |
Director of Mobile Advertising
Viacom Media Networks
|Roadmap: In-App Rich Media|
Global Head, Web and Mobile Ad Operations
|Beyond Click-Through Rates - Measurement and Mobile|
General Manager, Mobile
|Mocean Mobile |
VP, Platform Solutions
|RTB Takes Center Stage|
Chief Marketing Officer
|Mobile Inventory: The Crude Oil for Publishers |
|Best Practices for Global Ad Monetization|
VP & Managing Director, InMobi
|Mobile Advertising: Why It's Got to Be Rich|
VP of Business Development
Panel: The Future of Buying Mobile
CEO & Founder
Founder & CEO
|Alex Andreyev |
Strategic Investments, Associate Media Director
OPS Mobile Wrap-Up Panel
Strategic Partner Lead, Mobile Platforms
Hard Candy Shell
Director of Business Development