AdMonsters Publisher Forum: Making Media Work
Our Publisher Forum in Scottsdale is a can’t-miss event where 100 of the top senior leaders in online ad tech and ad operations converge. Join us to be part of this elite group as we discuss, debate and shape the future of digital media. No other conference comes close to offering the same opportunity for exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
Our agenda is jam-packed with sessions that focus on gearing up your team for the challenges ahead in the coming year and bolstering inter-company harmony to take advantage of the revenue opportunities that increasingly present themselves to the supply side.
Must-see keynotes include:
- Richard Jalichandra, Executive Chairman of Technorati
- Shelley Zalis, CEO of the Ipsos Open Thinking Exchange
Breakout speakers from Microsoft, About.com and CBS Interactive will delve into an array of management best practices and look beyond the ops window into the department’s relationship with finance and analytics.
We’ll also announce the latest recipients of our AdMonsters Digital Media Leadership Awards. As you may remember from previous Publisher Forums, these awards go to those in our industry who show strategic vision, build great systems and maximize profitability. Who will be honored in November?
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The Publisher Forum is what AdMonsters is all about – a conference 100% focused on the cutting edge of online publisher ad operations and technology. No other conference comes close to offering the same opportunity for exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
Join us November 10-13 in Scottsdale and you’ll be part of a group more than 100 of the most senior ad operations experts in the U.S. You won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they're there. Everyone who attends is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
- 11:00 pm Member-Sponsor Speed Dating
- 1:00 am Sponsor & Member Reception
- 2:00 pm Welcome & Intro
- 2:10 pm Opportunities in an Inefficient Marketplace
- 3:00 pm Break
- 3:10 pm Winners' Circle: DMLA Recipients Speak
- 4:10 pm Break
- 4:30 pm Rubicon Project: Yield Management Done Right: Why the 'Highest Bid Wins' Strategy Won't Raise Your Revenue
- 5:00 pm State of Ad Operations & Breakout Planning
- 5:30 pm Lunch
- 6:30 pm Not Hard to Handle: Management Strategy
- 6:30 pm Solving Sales Issues with Yield Management
- 7:10 pm Break
- 7:20 pm Change Management Strategy Session
- 7:20 pm The Great Cross-Platform Video Endeavor
- 8:00 pm Break
- 8:20 pm Building a Lean, Mean Billing Machine
- 8:20 pm Peas in the Pod: Analytics & Ops
- 9:00 pm Break
- 11:45 pm Member Dinner
- 1:00 am Member-Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 2:00 pm Welcome & Intro
- 2:10 pm Publishers Take the Wheel
- 3:00 pm comScore Sponsor Session
- 3:20 pm DoubleClick: Harnessing Programmatic in the Acceleration Era
- 3:50 pm Break
- 4:10 pm comScore Breakout: Double Jeopardy
- 4:10 pm Beanstock Breakout: Defend Against the Walking Dead: Ad Yield Combat Training
- 4:10 pm DoubleClick Breakout: The Ad Server of the Future
- 4:50 pm Changeover Break
- 5:00 pm Beanstock Breakout: Defend Against the Walking Dead: Ad Yield Combat Training
- 5:00 pm comScore Breakout: Double Jeopardy: How to Transact in the Emerging Viewable Impression and Audience Guarantees World
- 5:00 pm DoubleClick Breakout: The Ad Server of the Future
- 6:00 pm Offsite Activities
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities, and we look forward to working with you!